83.t o m-behavior

a/n: this is pure smut

a/n: this is pure smut.Please,don't read unless you're 18.In fact,i suggest you to skip this story because it's pretty shit🤣 Anyway,if you're still here,i warned you!

This imagine was inspired only by the gif above.

Imagine Tom is on the set of "Thor: Ragnarok" in Brisbane and you're there with him.

You respected all those fangirls that hung around Tom,you understood them because that's Tom fucking Hiddleston,because he's the most perfect man in the world,but now standing beside the barrier with Luke,watching how they're cuddling your husband made you,to put it mildly,angry.

Soon they all got a chance to kiss him on the cheek,thanks to Tom's sweet,pure soul.Sensing an increasing urge to roll your eyes,you unlocked your phone and scrolled through the news.By the time the screams of his fans' went up,you looked up and saw Tom was approaching you smiling.

"We can go now,"-he placed a kiss on your forehead,putting his hands around your waist and pulling you to himself.His Loki wig touched your cheek,you could smell his expensive perfume.

"Finally." You uncrossed your arms and moved in car's direction.Tom gave a confusing look Luke,but followed you.

Luke was in the passenger seat and you and Tom were in the back seat."Is everything alright,darling?" Tom asked and put his hand on your thigh,slightly squeezing it.

"I'm fine,"-you snapped,your blood was boiling and you were not really in the mood for sweet and nice answers.

"Are you sure?" His baby blues were concentrated on you.You rolled your eyes slowly and looked at him.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm so pleased by a squeals such as "Tom,can I have a picture with you?","Tom,can I have your autograph?","Can I have your baby,Tom?!" You emphasized the last sentence as soon as you found yourself shouting at him.

You noticed that the car had stopped and you realised that a driver and Luke might've heard every single word.Tom was incredibly quiet trying to process what you've said.

Tom opened the door to your house letting you enter first.By some reason you felt like you're trapped when you heard Tom slammed the door hard.You took your shoes off and went to the hallway as if nothing's happened.

"Wanna talk now?" Tom flung off his jacket on the sofa and walked toward you.

"No." You answered and removed your earrings,placing them on the table.

"It didn't bother you when you talked in the car."

"Tom,your tour.That is the problem,"-you turned to him,-"We barely got a chance to see each other today,and yesterday? Yesterday you were in another country." You put your hands on your waist.