85.t o m-script

Imagine helping Tom with learning a script

You heard a faint noise coming from the ground floor.You slowly opened your eyes moving your hand to Tom's side.You had gone to sleep before Tom returned from his rehearsals.He's been busy all week,coming home late.

You realised that Tom's side was empty and thought that he's probably practising his Loki speech.Again.

Forcing yourself to get up you sat down on the bed and rubbed your eyes.The sound came from a hallway again,but this time you recognized Tom's voice.

Tom was standing with his back to you with a script on his hands as you came downstairs.You approached him and slowly hugged him from behind,resting your head against his back.

"Come back to bed,honey." You said, your voice sounding sleepy.

Tom turned around and took your hands,holding them against his chest."What are you doing here?" He asked.

"And what are you doing here?" You asked grabbing the script from his hands.You read a few sentences from a dialogue between Thor and Loki.

"I can help you with that,"-you said and returned the script.

"And what is this supposed to mean?" He smiled.You could tell he was exhausted,the way he looked,the way he talked.My poor baby. You thought.

"Come with me,"-you grabbed his hand and walked toward stairs.You reached your bedroom and pulled Tom with you.

"Now,give me this,"-you took the script from his hands pushing him to the bed.

"I have to practise,darling,"-he muttered and sighed.

"Go on,"-you said straddling him,-"I am just helping you." He seemed relaxed as your lips trailed down his neck and you ran your hands down his chest."I'm listening." You purred.

"Umm...well...I am Loki of Asgard!" He said in a menacing voice.

"You were made to be ruled...In the end...you will always kneel." You kissed his cheek while he recited his line.

"I am a God you dull creature!"

"This is my bargain..You mewling quim!"

You burst into laughter while kissing chest."I can't wait to see this movie."

"I'll take it as a compliment,"-he laughed and looked over at you.