57.t o m-texting

Imagine Tom is currently in Korea due to his film 'Infinity War' and you can't do anything but watch him on the social media sites or...text him.

You made some tea and sat on the couch.You took your phone and scrolled through the new photos of him.There he is at the fan event,there's another his interview,there's his photoshoot in a hotel.You missed him so much despite that he left last night.

You saw a video of him which was uploaded one minute ago.He was at the interview and one of the fans started a live video on instagram.You,of course,had a fake account there and just like that you could watch Tom everytime when he was abroad.Tom was answering questions in the video.You've got an idea; you've decided to text him.

What are you doing? You typed; you started with a basic question.You quickly turned your tablet on and opened the live video.Sebastian Stan was talking now with an interviewer and Tom was sitting beside him and listening.You saw him stirring in his chair and pulling his phone from his pocket halfway.You smiled and looked directly at him.

On interview.Call you later. He typed and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

You pouted and answered.Fine then.

You took your mug and took a selfie.There were words on your mug.'Tom or Loki?I love both.'

You sent this photo to him and typed.Oops.Sent by accident.

Tom felt his phone vibrating,he pulled it and read your message.You saw him couldn't help but smile.He ran his fingers over the keyboard of his phone and turned it off.

I miss you.You got his message and smiled sipping your tea.

____

I can't believe
10.000 reads?!!Thank youuu!!!Love you all xxx