101.l o k i-stars

Requested by AshliDinkelman

Imagine looking at the stars with Loki.

Loki walked you past the corridor,statues,columns and reached one of the balconies that were on Asgard everywhere.

"Loki,seriously,what are we doing here? Not being rude,perhaps I have never been to Asgard,but I've seen balconies like these in my life,"-you looked at him.He was looking ahead, and you could accept how beautiful he was in profile,with his helmet on his head.His features were perfect.Godlike. You probably missed his question when he suddenly turned his gaze upon you.

"What?" You blinked.

"I said you probably haven't seen a view like this on your Midgard." He gazed up at the night sky.You followed his gaze and froze.

Stars filled the sky like snow-flakes in the wintertime.You stared up at the sky and examined the stars.It was so surreal,you wanted to reach up for one.The stars were so close,and yet so far.

"It's...beautiful,"-the words stuck in your throat,you couldn't speak a word,but you uttered two words.

"Yes.It is." Loki looked at you. "Asgard has experienced wars,many battles have been won,and it all took place under this sky,while the stars hung in the darkness and kept shining so innocently."

The moon hung full like an illuminated pearl overhead.The starry night above you was better than any other views on Midgard indeed.

"So did I impress you?" He asked looking at you.

"Yes,"-you uttered still looking at the stars,-"I can't describe how beautiful they are."

"Yes,me too,"-he said and you glanced at him noticing he's been looking at you for a while.You found yourself thinking that he was talking about you, while you were talking about the stars and it made you laugh.