106.t o m-lokisigyn

Requested by Aimee_flounders

My idea is that the reader is like dating or engaged to tom and the director loves them so much the decide to cast them in a movie with Loki and present her as his suitor or something and tom has to act all horrified about it, obviously bc he plays Loki.

You walked into an enormous chamber,following Loki and looking around."I hope you have an invisible room inside this because we're not gonna live in the same chamber." You looked up at him."I have no intention of staying here with you."

"The feeling is mutual,"-he smiled and added,-"And no,I don't have one."

You couldn't believe you were destined to marry that whimsical,obstinate god of mischief.

"You know,I don't see the point of-"

"AAND STOP!" You heard a director's voice.Tom and you were playing Loki and Loki's wife in the MCU.Although,it was a little bit hard for you to play due to the fact that you and Tom were dating in real life.

Tom always made a joke about this saying that even though you weren't yet married in real life your characters were so, technically both of you could be considered as a married couple.

"Tom,Y/n,"-the director called you,-"Let's have a break,lovebirds."

Tom approached you holding his scepter in his hand."Finally I can kiss you now." He said leaning in.

"Take off the helmet before,"-you laughed.