78.t o m-skype

Imagine talking with Tom,Ben and Tom

"Hello,darling,"-you heard Tom's voice,the camera didn't turn on yet.An image appeared when you answered,"Hey,T- Whoooa,that's the most british view I've ever seen.Hey there!" You laughed when you saw your boyfriend Tom,the younger one and Ben against the streets of London.

"Hey!"

"Hey,Y/n!"

They answered in unison.

"How are you doing?" You asked.

"We're fine,I mean,Sophie's here with me,and Tom,"-said Ben and motioned to Tom,-"he's...he's trying his best not to spoil the whole film." Tom laughed and shrugged.

"He's trying at least." Your Tom said.

"But he,"-Ben looked at your Tom,-"He's talking about you all day."

"Aww,"-you pouted and blew Tom kisses.

"Okay,we're too much.We'll be there." Ben said and made Tom to move forward.Tom didn't think to move until Ben dragged him out with himself.

"But I've got good news." You sipped your coffee."I'm coming to you tomorrow!"

"Are you serious?" Tom's pupils were dilated.

"Yes!I thought that it's unsafe to leave you there with a bunch of fangirls.Even if Luke's with you!" You referred and laughed.

"Well,then.Come and save me." Tom laughed which made you kiss the screen of your phone,his laughter reminding you how you missed that sweet "ehehehe".