185.l o k i-hearme(part I)

An obvious urge to vomit made you open your eyes, finally feeling a ground under your feet

"Thanks, Thor." You recoiled slightly, feeling a little bit dizzy. What you hated about your work at S.H.I.E.L.D. was being the only person in the whole lab to be sent to Asgard for some research. You've known Avengers; you've helped them, especially Tony Stark and Bruce Banner with Ultron thing.

"Gets you every time," Thor looked down at you and chuckled after transporting you from Midgard to "ASSgard" - as you called it - since you hated all these travellings. You always got sick of flights and travelling from one realm to another was not the exception.

"How's Fury?" He asked, holding you some time while you recovered.

"Just the same old Fury." You answered, before walking towards the bifrost bridge. "But don't tell him that I said that." He just chuckled and followed you. Standing at the gates Heimdall greeted you, something in his voice somehow turned the atmosphere around into something calm.

Everything was different now. The first signs of Thanos's arrival have been shown. The Black Order, the children of Thanos made sure to sow havoc in cities. Bruce Banner was also here, he needed your knowledge to conduct medical research. Avengers have been separated, fighting in different parts of the world, in different worlds.

"What is Stephen doing here?" You got surprised as you saw Doctor Strange talking with Bruce.

"Helping." Thor shrugged and walked towards them. "As everyone."

As you followed him you saw unfamiliar faces. Lately when you got acquainted with some of them, you knew they were Valkyrie, Korg... and Loki. Such a pedulant God. You met him several years ago at Stark tower, as a hostage, though.

"You must be my brother's scientist." You heard his voice right behind you when you moved to another hall. You chuckled to his bold statement and turned around. "I'm no one's scientist."

"Then what are you doing here?"

You both irritated each other, and you could sense it. But unlike Loki, who would rather annoy the person who annoys him, you preferred not to answer to people who annoyed you.

Bruce and Stephen really took care of a lab, that you'd been thinking about. Strolling through vast halls you watched as they managed to turn an empty hall into a lab, filled with latest technologies.

"You haven't answered my question." It seemed to you as if Loki growled at you.

You rolled your eyes and turned to him."I don't have to answer your stupid questions, you God of idontknowwhat." With those words you left him alone, amazed in the center of the hall as you walked towards the lab.

''

A/n: There will be more parts.