70.t o m-fight;pt.2

Imagine you and Tom quarreled

He stepped forward keeping his eyes on you;that look what usually gets you in trouble.Like it did months ago at his parents' place when you accidentally cut yourself with a knife trying to help in the kitchen.He's being very protective of you insisted to go to the hospital and got angry when you didn't listen to him.

You automatically stepped back as he came closer.You wanted to take another step back,but the back of your knees hit the bench.

"Tell me,"-he was now standing in front of you,looking down at you,'cause you were much shorter than him,obviously,-"When did I make you doubt my feelings for you?"

"Maybe when you left for the premiere? I wasn't there.I wasn't at the after party as well,so..."

He shook his head.You could see anger pulsed through his veins."Maybe then you shouldn't have acted like a bitch and come with me?"

He spoke again,"God,Y/n,don't you see how I'm struggling for you? Isn't that enough?"

You almost fell for his words,almost."Yes,of course,seeing you with another woman is more than enough." You snapped.

"You're testing my patience,darling,"-he said in a low voice,almost growled.

"Good,because you're testing mine as well!"

"All right,we're done playing." He took your hand and sat on the bench with you."I love you.If I'm surrounded by actresses it doesn't mean I'm interested in them or,especially,that I sleep with them,for God's sake,Y/n." He caressed your hand as you seemed to calm down.You looked somewhere behind him avoiding his look as he kept his blue eyes on you.

"Well,they are beautiful.It's understandable if you.."

"Never." He cut you off."Look at me." You forced yourself to look at him."You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

You laughed shaking your head,you still couldn't get used to his gentleman manners.