115.t o m-neighbour

Imagine Tom is your neighbour and he gets very protective of you when one thing happens.

Having a house beside some celebrity's may sound magnetic, but you can clearly say it's not the way everyone imagined it could be. First of all, you were at work all day, secondly, your handsome neighbour, Tom was away for a couple of weeks too. So it was very rare when it happened for you to meet.

Occasionally you would meet at a grocery store and smile at each other or see each other across the way and exchange short "Hi". But you never talked, not even invited each other to get acquainted until that evening.

That evening you were returning from work, tired and hungry. When you were approaching your house you felt someone's presence behind you. When you were about to turn around, someone grabbed your hand, your bag, to be more precise. Realising that someone's trying to rob you you panicked and pulled your bag to your side. The face of a robber was covered with a black mask, he didn't let the bag and pulled it to his side. You didn't let your bag, but eventually he was too strong that he pulled out your bag from your hand.

"Asshole!" You screamed when he started running. You didn't notice Tom who was heading back home after a night walk. He heard your yelp and saw a man with a woman's bag running toward him. Tom understood  and when the man ran past him, Tom stopped him immediately and punched him in the face.

The man recoiled and dropped the bag.He held onto his nose and ran away. You witnessed this scene with eyes wide open, Tom approached you with your bag in his hand. "This belongs to you,"- he handed your bag to you.

"Th-thank you,"- you said,- "Thank you so much."

"Don't walk alone at this time of night,"- he smiled. Despite that it was evening you could see his perfect features. To say that his eyes were blue was enough but not accurate to describe the impression; it seemed that he had his own sky inside of him.

"I'm Tom,"- he held out his hand,- "Your neighbour."

"Yeah, I know. I'm Y/n." You smiled and shook hands."Thank you again... Tom."

"It's okay, just be careful." And again he gave you that sweet smile of him.

You said goodbye to each other and you entered your house dropping your jacket and bag on the sofa.Home sweet home.

You felt confused after what had happened, but when Tom appeared you felt so safely like he was about to protect you at all costs. It was your first full conversation with Tom despite these awkward circumstances. You also felt sad because of the thought that tomorrow you won't see each other again, or talk. He seemed so nice to you.

The next morning was your day off so you slept all morning. The sun's rays entered your room and you could hear your favourite tv show starting. But that wasn't what had woken you up. You heard another knock on the door and hurried downstairs.

When you opened the door you stood there in a while unable to talk, you got shocked as you saw Tom standing in your doorway. "Tom? Hi!" You tried to speak normally.

"Hey, Y/n,"- he stood in front of you in his pajamas just like you,- "I'm out of coffee. So I was wondering if you have some." He waved his empty mug.

By some reasons you had a good mood that day. Maybe it was because of your handsome neighbour or maybe because your favourite tv show had started. You never knew. Or you did. "Yeah, sure." You smiled widely.