96.t o m-meeting

Requested by WriterGirlme

Imagine you're taking Tom to meet your parents.

You were sitting beside Tom while your dad was sitting across from him and was observing him, making it hard for both of you to feel comfortable.Your mom broke an awkward situation by bringing the food.

"So,Tom,how did you two meet?" She asked passing a plate him.

He looked up at your mother."We met at a movie premiere,Mrs.(your/surname).I was at a loss for words when I first saw your daughter." He smiled.You could tell he was nervous,way too nervous.So,you put your hand above his and squeezed it slightly smiling at him.

"So,you're an actor?" Your dad finally asked,noticing how your hand touched his.Ugh,you know he is,dad.

"Yes,sir." Tom replied.You decided to step in.

"Yes,dad,you remember how we loved watching Marvel films together? Tom played there." You said,sipping your water.

"Yeah,right." Your dad answered.It seemed that he didn't like Tom,but you knew it's just a first impression.They need to talk.As if your mother read your thoughts when she stood.

"Come with me,"-she smiled to you,-"I need some help in the kitchen." You nodded and stood up.

As you entered the kitchen your mom yanked your arm."He is so charming,"-she whispered and looked at Tom and your dad from the kitchen.

You looked down and tucked your hair behind your ear."Yes,he is." You smiled shyly.She looked up at you."Oh,darling,I can see you're blushing."

"I'm not!" You laughed.

By the time you returned to the table you witnessed a very interesting scene.Tom and your dad were having an active conversation.You and your mom looked at each other as you approached the table.

Wimbledon.Of course.You forgot that both your dad and Tom were obsessed with the oldest tennis tournament in the world.You smiled seeing how close they became by only one conversation.You were happy that you had Tom in your life.This man could sing,dance,play,he could speak so many bloody languages,he had a lot of interests,he could juggle,do an impression of some celebrities,do accents.Was there anything that he couldn't do? You looked at Tom and smiled.