111.l o k i-magic

Requested by WriterGirlme

Imagine Frigga teaches you magic.

"And...done,"- Frigga approached as you made a move with your hand and the fire in front of you was gone.

You and Loki were avengers and you were working together. Right before Ragnarok had happened he sent you to Asgard to watch over it and he went with Thor to find their malicious sister. You met Heimdall, Sif, Frigga and many other people that seemed to you very friendly.

Everything there was unusual to you and it fascinated you. Frigga liked you  immediately and in her mind she picked you as Loki's future wife. She showed you the palace and showed some of her tricks with magic. You ended up teaching magic from her and the purpose of magic you were doing was to find a definite person and bring him there. So you brought Loki.

"Is he going to be here?" You asked when nothing happened for a while.

"Yeah,"- Frigga smiled and with that a circle appeared in the air and Loki fell from there.

He angrily flipped his hair back and looked at you.

"Sorry, honey." You smiled.

"Honey?" Frigga looked at both of you. You and Loki were dating and she understood it by looking at you.She smiled feeling proud and happy that you were together.

~~

This is a quite strange imagine, but i hope you liked it.😼