94.l o k i-call

Requested by WriterGirlme

"Loki and I both are avengers and besties.I go to stay with my family on a summer break,when Loki calls me at 3 in the morning from tower and we have this romantic conversation where he confess his feelings and tells me how much he is missing me."

a/n: sorry,this came off as sad romantic imagine.It is because of my depressed state right now 😅

Imagine Loki is an avenger and after asgardian ship crashed he tricked Thanos, returned to the Stark tower and warned others.You were abroad enjoying your vacation with your family.Loki did his best to convince Fury not to tell you anything about Thanos thing.Though Fury didn't approve that request recalling Loki that every avenger should be ready to protect the Earth.I do not care about the Earth.I care about Y/n.

Loki and Fury agreed that they're going to call you if things go sideways.And now at 3 in the morning Loki was holding a phone close to his ear and waited to hear your voice.

"Hey,asgardian,"-he heard his lovely voice of yours.He smiled oblivious to the injures that he sustained in a fight with Black Order.

"I'm not." You liked to tease him about his origin,you liked to tease him at all actually."How's your holiday?"

"Fine.I tan all day,"-you laughed and there was a silence for a while.You added,-"But  I think something has happened if you're calling me at 3 in the morning your time."

"Yes,actually." Loki couldn't imagine that he will say that ever to somebody.You frowned and waited for his answer."I miss you."

"Oh..,"-you breathed,-"I miss you too,Loki."

The fear that Thanos could actually spoil everything before it even started made Loki to squeeze the phone.He started worrying that Thanos could find out his trick,and if so, he wouldn't be able to see you again.

"...This place is amazing,but again I miss my work." Loki wasn't listening to you.He played the scene of his own death in his head thinking of resurrections but then again the face of Thanos appeared in front of his eyes.You were his weakness and he was afraid.

"I love you."

"What?" You quickly reacted to his words.

"I..I love you..." It was mostly a question to himself than a statement.

"Loki..-"

"I love your voice,the way you laugh,"-Loki frowned not knowing how else to describe his love to you that he's been hiding,-"I've always loved you." You smiled at his words and pressed the phone close to your ear.But then something snapped.

"Loki,"-you stopped,-"you're sounding like you're going somewhere.What's wrong?" You feared of his next answer.

"I'm needed in Asgard."

You closed your eyes recalling how long he's been there last time."For how long?" You managed to ask.

You may never see me.

"I don't know."

"If you're hiding something from me...You know I'll find out." You said.

He smiled."As always."