116.t o m-home

Imagine Tom came home not in the mood

You didn't hear when he came as he went straight upstairs not noticing you sitting on the couch. He was in audition for which he was preparing for hours and you felt that it had gone not so well.

Following him you went upstairs to your room and saw his clothes on the bed. The bathroom door was locked and the moment you understood it you heard how Tom turned the shower faucet.

"Baby?" You came closer and pressed your ear to the door. "Is everything all right?"

You didn't receive an answer and thought of how to make him feel better.

"You know, I'll kick their asses, if needs be,"- you said and you could bet that you heard his chuckling. He unlocked the door and you stepped back when he opened it. There he stood, with his perfect posture looking at you. You got rid of your light dress and stepped into the shower wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I'm so proud of you, Tom. You are very talented and you can get any role you want. Don't let anyone say or prove you otherwise." You looked into his eyes.

He came closer until your noses were touching and said before kissing you, "I want nothing, when I have a woman like you, Y/n."