92.t o m-parents

Imagine you and Tom are at your parents' place

"I can't believe it! I forgot I actually saved it!" You squealed when you found your long-forgotten diary in a drawer full of odds and ends.You and Tom were at your parents' place when you went upstairs to see your old room and to show it Tom.

Tom was looking into your closet as he scrutinized your room.His attention was attracted by a T-shirt.His lips curved upwards,and the corners of his eyes wrinkled.He turned to you with the t-shirt on his hands.

"I've found something of mine."

You turned to him just to find that he was holding the Loki t-shirt.You approached him with a smile on your face recognizing your "I am in Loki's army" t-shirt.

"I've been a fan of yours." You took the t-shirt and glanced at Tom.He squinted as if he was waiting for another answer.

You looked at him and then added, knowing what he meant,"Yes,I was fangirling over you,Tom,if that's what you wanted to hear." You laughed and punched him slightly in the stomach.

"Hm...That's interesting,"-he made a thinking face and put his hands around your waist pulling you to himself.He kissed you so gently that you dropped your t-shirt,your hands were on his chest.His kisses were always your weaknesses; no matter how he kissed you,sweetly,passionately,roughly.

"Erm..,"-you were interrupted by your dad's voice.You pulled back from Tom and looked at your dad,Tom smiled awkwardly.Your father gave a grumpy look Tom,then added,"Dinner is ready.Your mother is calling."

"Alright,daddy,we're coming." You smiled,but you could feel the tension in the air.Your dad didn't approve completely your marriage with Tom or how he used to say,"a guy with horns from a movie".He always reminded you that you could always return to your house,though you also reminded him how happy you were with Tom.

"He hates me,"-Tom said when your father had gone downstairs.

You turned to him and put your hand on the nape of his neck."Thomas,darling,there is no man in the entire universe that would hate you.It is impossible."

"Except your father." He muttered.

"Oh,don't be silly,Tom.Of course,he doesn't hate you,"-you caressed his cheek,-"Let's go downstairs."