109.t o m-secret

Requested by WriterGirlme

The story is about Tom and I are best friends and we get clicked by paparazzi around the town.It gets leaked horribly and I face so much problem in being public.People asking me to ensure our relationship.Then I go to Tom and tell him to put an end to it since there was nothing where he actually confess his feelings to me.I do too.Then Tom takes his social media to let the world know its official because he was not scared to show the world he is mine and I am his.

You exited Starbucks sipping your cappuccino topped with a deep layer of foamed milk.Moving toward your car you scrolled through the pages of the internet.As you approached your car you stumbled upon one article on your phone that made you stop.

You re-read the article and almost choked on your coffee.

"MAN OF THE MOMENT TOM HIDDLESTON WAS SPOTTED ON THE WAY OUT OF CINEMA WITH A MYSTERIOUS WOMAN. IS IT LOVE IN THE AIR? "

There was a picture of them exiting the cinema. And everything would be perfect and it wouldn't bother you 'cause you wished Tom only happiness and you would be very happy if he had some woman in his life, but that was you in the picture.

Now you and Tom were friends since childhood.He even moved into the same building where you lived. So your apartment was on the first floor and his was one floor above. You always went to his apartment to get some sugar because you were too lazy to go to the store. You always went to the grocery store together.

You rushed to your car and rode up to your house. On the way home you already got dozens of messages from your colleagues asking about the article. They didn't know about Tom being your friend and neighbour.

Knocking on his door you didn't expect that he'd be at home. But after a while you saw him coming up the stairs.

"Y/n?" He looked up at you, holding his script. "What are you doing here?"

"Tom, we need to discuss our meetings. I don't wanna be a part of this." You stood facing him.

"You don't want me to go to the cinema with you?" He frowned not understanding what happened.

You sighed and unlocked your phone to show him the article. "They think we're dating, you should stop this. I've got so many questions from people."

He took your phone and was looking at the article for a while.He approaced you and said in a low voice, "Let them talk. I don't want to make any excuses just to meet with you."

"Tom, how can you be so calm? I'm not used to this, I don't want people to talk about me." You wanted him to understand you that you hate all these things.

"I know. I know,Y/n. Alright, I'll solve this, but I want you to know that this article... wasn't wrong at all." He looked down as if he feared to look at you.

"What do you mean?"

"I guess, playing these scenes is much more easier than,"- he chuckled.

You frowned, your heart was beating very rapidly. You understood what he wanted to say.

"I'm sorry I have to say this under such circumstances,"- he took your hands,-"...I love you."

There was a silence between you two; you tried to gather yourself, to process what you'd heard. You understood that it's been a while since you talked when Tom broke the silence.

"Uh...If it's uncomfortable for you, sure I'll tell Luke. This article will be deleted, don't worry." He said quickly.

"I love you, too, Tom." You looked up at him. He obviously didn't expect that answer as he stood looking at you. There was a silence again, but this time Tom broke it leaning in to kiss you.

He cupped your face and kissed you very gently and sweet. A sound of someone's sobbing distracted you from your sweet moment.

"Bravo!" Someone screamed still sobbing. You looked at a man and recognized your neighbour, Henry. His flat was behind Tom's and he flooded your bathroom frequently, also he was Tom's biggest fan which was making it hard for you because he didn't dare to talk to Tom, but only questioned you about him.

"Hi, Henry,"- you tried to keep a straight face and not to burst out laughing due to this situation.

"Hey, Henry,"- Tom approached him trying to calm him down,-"It's fine, don't cry!"