t h r e e

After I got back from my art class, I went back to my dorm and threw myself down onto my bed, but not before throwing my backpack to the ground rather aggressively. I could not, for the life of me get that Luke kid to leave me alone. I just put in some earbuds and turned on some Misfits, hoping that would let him know that I wasn't interested in a conversation with him so that I could design my new tattoo. I've been working on a new tattoo I plan on getting on my ribs, that I thought was actually pretty kickass.

It was a profile view of a skull with a mohawk and razor sharp teeth, with the anarchist symbol placed down beneath it. I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to add color to it, though. I mean, the anarchist symbol was just going to be filled in a a solid black color and the skull would have none since there's not much color I could add to it anyways. But I was thinking about making the mohawk like a bright, electric blue.

Aside from the color, I finished drawing it in my art class. I was supposed to be working on this whole big graphic design project that has to be done in a few weeks or so, but I was much more interested in the tattoo because I'd been thinking about it and had an appointment set up tonight with Ray.

But anyways, Hemmings would not leave me alone no matter how much I begged and ignored him and threatened him. He kept giving me shit the whole time for not doing my graphic design project. Not in a too awfully serious manner, but it was obvious he wanted to start another argument with me and I just wasn't interested. He tried to talk to me the whole time - even invited me to a party he was going to tonight - and I don't know why. I thought I'd made it pretty clear that I didn't like him. At all.

I declined, anyways. I told him I had something to do tonight and he pried and pried until class was finally over. I know that could've very easily avoided that situation by simply telling him, but I refused to give him the satisfaction of knowing what I was doing tonight that stopped me from going to that stupid frat party he wouldn't shut up about. I guess it was one of his mate's parties, but I had no interest in meeting anyone who was so desperate for friends they'd stoop as low as Hemmings.

Nate wasn't back from his class, so I just assumed he was with Caitlin. He spends a lot of time with her. Sometimes I can't help but hope she'd walk in on Nate and I and not because I don't like her or Nate, but because her reaction would be funny as hell and honestly, it's kind of a bother for me to have to try and avoid making sexual remarks towards Nate and seducing him whenever Caitlin's around. Which is more than I like.

Not to mention the idea of getting caught ramming Nate in the ass makes me so fucking hot.

Oops.

I don't regret saying that. It's true.

It was almost seven now and being that it was fall, it was beginning to get a little dark out. I jumped out of my bed and grabbed my cigarettes and keys off my nightstand, before slipping on my favorite pair of worn out, black military boots. I ambled out of the room and closed the door behind me, making sure to lock it as I left.

Nate and I forgot to lock the door one time and came back to the place completely trashed. None of the expensive shit was taken, but they took all our beer, weed and cigarettes, not to mention that they flipped all kinds of shit and someone even pissed in our fridge.

I don't understand college kids sometimes.

But it doesn't matter, because in the process of trying to clean up what they did, I found a dogtag that belonged to this freshman named Alex, and when I found him, I beat the shit out of him until he told me which of his shithead friends helped him, and I made them all clean up our dorm and replace everything they stole. They tried to give what was left of the weed, cigarettes and beer back but I made them buy everything - I made 'em buy the good stuff, too. We're talking Heineken, Camels and dank. Nate didn't smoke cigarettes but I did regularly and definitely could've smoked that whole pack alone before the week was over.