f i v e

I was at a club right now, because it was Brian's shift at the bar and he told me he needed some company. It was pretty crowded in here tonight, but I've definitely seen it worse than it is right now. Brian was busy making drinks, but he also spent a lot of time sitting over with me just talking because he had nothing to do, even though he'd been wiping down the counter after every drink to seem busier than he was.

I'd had my eye on a few different people. There was a guy right in the middle of the pit with a rather tight fitting Pennywise t-shirt on, so not only was he attractive, but he had a good taste in music. Plus, he must've been into guys by the way he was dancing on so many of them.

And then there was a girl wearing a skin tight black dress, which was good enough in itself. But she wasn't wearing high heels or anything, but converse. She was wearing fuckin' converse with her dress. She also had a cutoff, studded jean jacket pulled over the dress. And man, that's hot. She had electric blue, wavy hair with one side shaved off. She was covered in tattoos and she had a few piercings, with a bit of dark makeup on her face.

I definitely would've chosen her over the guy. Sorry.

"So mate, who's got your eye?" Brian asked, wiping his hands on his rag and throwing it over his shoulder, before brushing a few strands of his strawberry blonde hair out of his face. 

"Well, there's that guy over there. Seems like he's got a good music taste and he's hot, but he strikes me as a little clingy, you feel?" Brian nodded slightly, keeping his gaze on the guy. 

"And then there's her." I said, pointing at the blue haired girl.

"Damn." He whispered, raising his eyebrows at her.

"Right? I'm gonna take her home tonight, man." 

Brian chuckled and pat me on the shoulder. "Go for it, mate." 

I threw back my shot and got up, before making my way over to the girl. She spotted me approaching her and smirked, before moving from where she was and coming towards me.

She turned around and started grinding against me to the beat of the song, so I slid my hands to her hips and began pulling her closer to me while I grinded back. She put a hand behind my head and tangled her fingers in my hair, while I buried my face in her neck. I could feel a hard on coming on but even then, she just pushed back further. 

Things were going great with us, until I noticed a very drunk Hemmings being pinned against the wall across the room. And even though he was drunk, he was struggling as fiercely as he could against the guy kissing down his neck and pinning him to the wall.

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I whispered, pulling away slightly.

"What?" She asked.

"Uh, my uh, friend over there. Shit. Fuck fuck fuck. Hang on. I'll be right back, sorry."

She chuckled lightly. "It's fine."

Friend? Hemmings isn't my friend. But after what happened to Summer, this shit doesn't fly with anyone in my book. Just because I'm helping him out here doesn't mean we're friends. Because we're not.

I walked over to the two of them and tapped on the guy's shoulder. He turned around and grunted, while I smiled quickly and then punched him in the face. He fell over backwards onto the ground, and Hemmings just stared in shock at me. I broke eye contact with him quickly, and climbed on top of the guy laying on the ground holding his jaw before throwing punch after punch at his face and Brian saw, but only smirked and said nothing because he knew this guy deserved it. 

I was going to keep going. I was going to keep going until I broke every bone in his face. But Hemmings had grabbed my fist that I was about to shove into his face, and tried to pull me back.