t w e n t y - s i x

Y'all are probably gonna hate me but idc.

(Just kidding yes I do love me pls)

{Unedited}

Luke

Ashton's back.

He got back sometime last night.

I quite literally feel like my head's going to detonate.

The stress of everything going on all around me was starting to build up in my head and I constantly felt like I might collapse on the ground because God, the human mind was not designed to withhold this much stress.

Because suddenly, Ashton was back as though he'd never left in the first place and he hadn't approached me, and I was too terrified of him to try and approach him, and even if I did have the courage to go see Ashton, Nate was blackmailing me with... Things, that I didn't want Ashton to know about. And he knew that. So he told me that if I didn't stay away from Ashton, he would tell him everything.

And everything was not what I wanted Ashton to know.

But at the same time, I felt like I might actually shatter, because not being able to Ashton somewhat resembled burning alive, and I couldn't last much longer.

It seemed like my world was crashing down around me, because things were never this hard.

And it was now that I realized, I'd given up everything for Ashton.

I had no friends anymore; no one who wanted to see me. I had no one to see, nowhere to go, nothing to do.

All I had was Owen, but he was spending all his time lately with his new girlfriend, whose name I'd yet to even hear once. I hadn't seen her, met her, heard about her, nothing. All I knew about her was that she was quite obviously more important than I was.

But that's okay.

I was growing tired of being such a burden on Owen, anyways.

I'm glad he found somewhere to spend his time that wasn't his crybaby roommate, who was incapable of nothing more than moping about a boy he should've known wasn't actually different like he hoped.

I wouldn't want to deal with me either.

So I'd nothing all day except ride the underground. Beginning to end, then back to the beginning, and so on and so forth.

It was kind of odd, I was aware of that. But riding the underground and listening to the same song over and over again was the only thing that I felt I could freely do with no restrictions.

So I listened to the song Car Radio on repeat for hours, and rode the underground for hours, because no one could sit here and tell me I couldn't or shouldn't, because this felt like the only place I could go where people would care about my existence even less than the people I actually knew.

I didn't think this was a common thing, honestly. I mean, I didn't think I was the only one, but I also didn't think I'd see anyone else doing the same thing, on this same day, on this same train at this same time.

This thought never once crossed my mind until I was approached by a rather tall man with dark purple hair, who wore a black t-shirt that did no justice at hiding the tattoos that seemed to cover a large portion of his body.