t e n

This chapter is dedicated to one of my absolute favorites, perfectashton, for the absolutely lovely new cover she made for me (✿◠‿◠)

Anyways, here you go, sorry if it sucks ass but I tried (✿◠‿◠)

 {Unedited}

“Where the fuck does Vinny Calvillo live?” I spat, tapping my fingers anxiously on the handle of my bat.

“Isn’t that Luke Hemmings’ tool boyfriend?” Nate asked, scrunching his eyebrows and crinkling his nose in a way that makes his glasses raise slightly.

“God, did everyone know about this guy but me?” I asked, throwing my hands up and letting them fall at my sides, exasperated at the situation. “I took a total shot in the dark hoping you’d know him ‘cause you seem to just know fuckin’ everybody around here.”

“Yeah, course I know him. Guy’s a tool. Sleeps around and uses his boyfriends. Even got charged with assault for beating one of them one time.” He said, releasing a sigh before stretching his back and pulling his shirt off.

I felt my skin literally light on fire, and my jaw was clenched tight and I fastened my grip harder on the bat.

“Do you or do you not know where he lives?” I snapped, frustrated and angry.

He ran a hand through his hair and plopped himself down onto his bed, pulling off his glasses. “Uh, fuck. He lives in a house, I went to a party there a year or so ago. I don’t remember where it is, but you know the freshman, Alex? The one who trashed our room?” He asked. “It’s his scumbag cousin, I’m sure he could tell you.”

“Fucking fuck.” I mumbled. “I don’t have time for this!” I yelled, throwing my head back like a child.

“Why do you care, anyways? And why do you have your bat?” He questioned, raising his eyebrows.

“Noneya.” I said. “You were no help anyways.”

And with that, I stormed out the door and down the hall.

I don’t even know where the fuck I’m supposed to find Alex.

I walked out of the building and towards the green, making my way up onto a bench. I stood on my toes on the bench seat and scoped out everyone, before spotting the stupid black haired queer.

I jumped down off the bench and stormed over to him, snatching him by the arm and slamming him against a tree. I shoved the tip of my bat against his chin, forcing his head back as he threw his hands up in surrender.

“Where the fuck does your douche-dick cousin live? The gay one? Vinny?” I asked, slamming the bat harder into his chin. To say I was anxious was an understatement.

“W-What? Why?” He asked, trembling.

“For fuck’s sake! Tell me where Vinny lives or so help me god I will shove this bat so far up your--”

“Okay, okay!” He said, interrupting me. “He lives in the two story white house on Phillip Street, I don’t remember his actual address! That’s all I know!”

I shoved away from him and started making my way through the lot towards my Trans Am, when the blonde haired boy caught my eye. He was looking around frantically - for me, I’m assuming, but I climbed in my car before he could see me. I peeled out of the lot and drove as fast as I could to Phillip Street.

And suddenly, this whole thing felt completely and utterly nostalgic and I realized this is exactly how I felt and how I reacted and what I did when I found out what Andy did to Summer. And suddenly, despite the fact that I was driving and needed to focus on the fucking road, my body decided now would be the best time to knock the fucking wind out of me.