t h i r t e e n

I give to you a series of 3000 random words in which I spewed out throughout the span of the day that hopefully maybe are good and hopefully maybe you'll like them. It's rather eventful.

P.S. I dedicate this chapter to illmakeitoutalive for three reasons, 1) she is an amazing fucking writer wow you should check out her stuff, 2) her comments literally make my day okay like you don't even understand 3) she is what inspired me to finally update by dedicating her chapter to me which made me read her stuff (seriously it's amazing) and I was really feeling Lashton-y tonight after reading her stuff. Okay, Yes. Ily bby okay thank you for existing basically <333

{Unedited}

I hadn't really slept all night, contrary to Luke, who slept like a rock. Though he shook quite a bit for the first hour or so, due to the abundance of thunder rumbling through the room.

I didn't really plan on telling him I was... Intimidated, by thunderstorms. Nate's the only one who knows that. Well, and now Hemmings, all because I panicked and spewed it out.

I don't know what about it scares me. It's scared me since I was a kid. And I mean, yeah, maybe my father used to lock me outside during thunderstorms when I misbehaved as punishment. And maybe that's why they still scare the crap out of me now.

But that doesn't matter. My father's a superannuated memory now. He could be dead for all I care.

It was around 11 AM, and I had a history class to get to in like 45 minutes, but Luke still had my hand pinned around his waist with his death grip. If he hadn't been clinging to me, I probably would've gotten up by now and gotten dressed, maybe checked in on Nate.

Probably.

I ruffled my curls against my hand as I propped my head up by my elbow, ducking my head into Luke's neck to hide from the bright sunlight that shined through the window and stung my eyes.

I heard him groan and felt him to begin shifting positions, as I mentally stabbed myself for waking him up. I sighed into the crook of his neck, erupting a tired giggle from his lips.

He lazily threw his arm back and hit me, before groaning, "Stop it, Vinny. That tickles."

And suddenly I felt something that resembled a hole in my chest, and I didn't know how or why it was there but I hated it.

I felt my blood boil and sting a little, the slight smile on my face faltering to a frown. I retracted my hand from Hemmings', slowly moving to get up and get dressed, so I could kick him out and get to my class.

"No, no. Ashton. Not Vinny." He corrected sleepily, before turning around in my bed and tangling his limbs around my body like a damn koala bear. "Please stay."

I felt the hole in my chest slowly fade, though it still remained and it still ached. I just sat there with Luke tangled around my body and I knew I'd have to get up soon, but I also knew I probably wouldn't be able to unless he let go of me.

"Mmm, you're warm." He sighed, snuggling his face into my chest, and it kind of felt like his face on my chest filled the hole located just beneath his head.

"I have to get to class, you know." I mumbled into his hair, gently playing with a few of the disperse blonde strands.

"You don't have to." He said, a bit livelier as he began to wake up more.

He propped his chin on my chest and looked up at me. I felt like I was drowning in the blue ocean of his eyes and shook my head, because that was so cheesy and so not something I would do. Or say, for that matter.