t w e n t y

Holy shit it's the twentieth chapter already. Woah. And this has over 12k reads?? Like maybe that's not a lot to most people but it's a lot to me??

Anyways, I did another chapter in Luke's perspective 'cause I kind of liked doing it.

So here you go, I think you'll like it because I did. :)

{Unedited}

Luke

Well, I won't lie to you. I'll just lay it to you straight.

I may or may not have gotten into a fight with Emma.

And I mean, it wasn't like, physcial or anything and I tried to keep the feminity to a bear minimum, but this wasn't a joke, okay!

She was wearing my flannel. Mine! The red one I always leave at Ashton's! Yeah! You don't just wear somebody else's flannel, okay? Like, honestly, who does that?

And Ashton didn't even care! Like, if you want some girl to prance around in your clothes, fine, be my guest. But do not, under any circumstances, let her wear your-my clothes! I left that flannel for Ashton! Not Emma!

God! And so I very kindly approached her and asked her very kindly to take off the flannel, because it was mine and I didn't really like strangers wearing my clothes and I hope she understood that.

"Are you wearing my fucking flannel? You know what? I've had enough of this shit. As if you aren't bad enough already, and now you're wearing my god damn flannel? Go home! Get your own clothes! Stop with this disgusting cute-sy bullshit where you wear all Ashton's clothes - now mine, too - and practically fan yourself every time you're near him! You have clothes in your own home, you know!"

Okay, okay. So maybe I wasn't that nice. But come on! Who would be!

And then she got all up in my face and started yelling shit about how, "It's just a stupid flannel! I'm cold, okay? I saw a flannel, put it on, and oh, look, Ashton didn't object! He didn't tell me it wasn't his! And the only reason I haven't gone home is because I'm actually a friend to Ashton! And what about you? Hitting on his roommate and what not? Don't call me disgusting, you bag of dicks!"

And after she was so rude to me, and Ashton had failed at concealing his laughter at our bickering, I very kindly let her know that I wasn't hitting on Nate, and that I wasn't interested in him.

"Are you fucking serious? Me hitting on Nate? Yeah, that's his name, by the way. 'Cause if you and Ashton are such great pals you would probably know his roommates name, yeah? Nate's not even gay! You know what I am, you raging fucking bitch? Gay!"

And so eventually, Ashton had stepped between us and pulled Emma away, and whispered something in my ear about letting it go and to calm down, so I may or may not have spit on him and left.

I had every right to be angry! Emma has done nothing but fuck everything up even more since she got here! And now Ashton was picking her side over mine? That's bullshit!

I mean, really! Do you know that shit that's gone on between Ashton and I over the past few months? How the fuck can anything get even more complicated? That takes some god damn special talent, I'll tell you that much.

I did get my flannel back, though. That's the one positive thing to come out of this.

Something not very positive, was that after about three hours of moping and waiting for my flannel to be done in the dryer after I'd washed it, I realized I forgot my textbook in Ashton's dorm.