t h i r t y - f o u r

When I say this sucks dick, I mean it.

Partly because I had a really shitty night so the writing probably sucks, partly because it's pretty much all smut.

So you have been warned. Almost this entire chapter is really intense smut.

Also even though she went deleted her account like a lil bum, this chapter is still dedicated to my lovely lovely Renee for giving me ideas for how the smut should go bc she's the Ashton to my Calum and together we are a way better version of Cashton. <333

{Unedited}

Ashton

We'd gotten back to my lonely dorm after a few hours of driving around, though there hadn't been much other than a comfortable silence most of the drive. We'd talk here and there about, well, a lot of things, really, but we mostly just sat in silence with my hand holding his in the center console.

So as of now I was laying in my bed with Luke sprawled across me between my legs, with his arms wrapped around my torso and his face nuzzled in my neck and wow, I adored this. I absolutely adored it.

"Hey Ashton?" He asked, rather lightly.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response, tightening my grip on him.

"Promise me that you will never shave your stubble." He said, pressing a kiss to my Adam's apple.

I chuckled lightly. "Why?"

"Because it's so hot that if you did, I think I might cry. For days on end. Honestly, I think I'd just cry 'til it grew back in." He said totally nonchalantly, while I struggled to contain my giggles.

"Oh really?" I smiled slightly, moving my face to look him in the eyes.

"Really. I love it." He hummed with his eyes closed and a subtle smirk planted softly on his lips. "Mmm, and your arms. Your muscle-y arms and your hands. I love your fingers lots too, and I don't think I need to explain why, really."

"Well good, then. I'm glad my fingers mean so much to you." I responded with a light chuckle.

"They do. They really do. Mmm, but you know what I love the most?" He asked, dauntingly, still nuzzled into my neck.

I laughed a bit louder this time. "What's that?"

"Your thighs." He responded and I could practically feel the blood rushing through my veins to my cheeks. This wouldn't exactly be the first time someone had a thing for my thighs, but I never understood it at all.

I scrunched my nose in confusion and distaste. "Why? They're just legs."

"No, no, no, Ashton. Your thighs are not just legs. They're like, the perfect handful of thigh and they're so full and wow, I think I'm in love with your thighs and I'm going to have to keep them forever, sorry to say." He said, smiling a bit brighter than before.

"Yeah well, you can have a pretty nice view of my thighs down on your knees." I said, tauntingly, smirking down at him despite his closed eyes.

Although, his eyes shot open at the statement. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah. Okay. Let go of me so I can blow you, you tool." He said, all serious-like and despite the fact that he was so serious and that my jeans were tightening by the second, I couldn't help but laugh a little at his impatience.

I let him go nonetheless.

And he first attacked my lips with his own because, really, he's Luke, and he never just jumps right into it. He has to build up to it in the most torturing fashion.