e i g h t e e n

So I need to discuss a few things before we get into the chapter, so here we go. Okay.

First of all, in a day, I make multiple followers, then lose a few as the day progresses. And I just wanted everyone to be clear on the fact that I am not a brick, and I see these things. The only people I follow are the people who follow me, so my following and followers will always be the same number, unless of course, somebody unfollows me. And it's just kind of low and stupid for y'all to try and rob me of a follow, and it makes me not want to bother following anyone back at all. Like, that's just not cool, dudes.

Second of all, this story is very obviously R rated. There is swearing, smut, adult themes like drinking, smoking, drugs, etc. as well as very out there and controversial opinions and topics. And I'm tired of removing rude comments about the smut and Ashton's atheism and shit, and I'm tired of getting inboxed messages like, "I love Lashton, but the smut is just nasty. Take it somewhere else please, or I'm not going to read your story." And just a little side note on that, I don't give two shits if you don't read my story because you don't like it. I write this for me, because I want to, and it's just a bonus that a bunch of you guys enjoy it too. So all I'm really trying to say here, is that if you take two seconds out of your damn day to check the rating on the story, you'll notice that it is very obviously rated R. And if you don't understand what that means, take a few more seconds to look into an R rating and realize, that my [R-RATED WRITING] is obviously not going to be appropriate. So, if R ratings do not suit you, keep in mind that literally no one is forcing you to read this, and so there's no need to give me shit over something that really in no way concerns you if you don't like it.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that I am still just a teenage girl like most (if not all) of you, and I am not perfect, and I sure as hell can't possibly please everyone. Hell, sometimes I can barely please the people who actually enjoy this story. So I need you guys to remember that I'm still just a teenage girl trying to juggle school and writing and everything else, and that I can't make everybody happy and when people criticize me for that, it feels really shitty. Because I really try to please as many people as I can while still pleasing myself, but not everyone recognizes that and it's really important to me that people understand that I'm not superhuman, and I'm not perfect, and that I'm sorry if I can't always please you, but to the people who matter (AKA the people who enjoy this story and are always so nice to me basically) I really do try to make you guys happy. So please, please forgive me if I can't. It's not easy. Remember that. Change your perspective if you have to, just find some way to understand you can't always expect the world out of me because I just can't give you that.

OKAY I'M REALLY DONE NOW, READ ON CUPCAKES.

{UNEDITED}

I didn't really know what else to do after what I said to Brian.

I don't know what the fuck was going through my head when I said that. I didn't even think anything of it for the rest of the night! I just let the fact that I said something like that go!

And then I got home and sobered up and realized that I just said something fucking ridiculous like that to Brian! I should be lucky it was someone trustworthy!

Which is why I did what I did and really, how could you blame me? I panicked.

"How do you like your coffee, Ash?" I heard her voice ring out throughout the small apartment, as she leaned against the door frame.

She was wearing nothing but some lace underwear and the dark blue and green plaid flannel I'd worn over my t-shirt last night, while I sat in my boxers at the edge of her bed.

"Uh, black is fine. Thanks Emma." I said, picking my bandana up off the floor and tying it beneath my hair to support it.

So maybe I fucked up a little. Maybe.