t w e n t y - o n e

BASICALLY, CHANCES ARE, YOU'LL SKIP THIS AND GO RIGHT TO THE CHAPTER. BUT LIKE, HOLD ON FOR LIKE, TWO SECONDS.

I WAS THINKING OF MAYBE STARTING LASHTON ONE SHOTS?? LIKE FLUFF AND SMUT AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN?? BECAUSE I GET LOTS OF REQUESTS FOR THINGS TO PUT IN REVOLUTION AND I ALWAYS HAVE LOTS OF IDEAS MYSELF?? LIKE WOULD YOU GUYS BE INTERESTED IN THAT?? COMMENT YES OR NO OKAY, THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Also, forgive me, this chapter is so poorly written it hurts me.

{Unedited}

Ashton

Wow.

I didn't know what else to say other than just that. Just, wow.

I've never seen Luke like that, and I didn't know much other than the fact that I hated it. Like, anger physically bubbled in my stomach when he started talking about himself like that.

Emma'd gone home. After her and Luke got in that big argument, I kind of told her that I didn't want her talking to Luke like that, and she got a little pissy and I told her that she might as well leave if she was going to be that way. So she did.

I never really told Luke, now that I think about it. But it's not like it mattered.

And so for the first time, our kissing didn't lead to fucking, and for the first time, I guess I wasn't really as disappointed by that as maybe I might've been, had the circumstances been different.

But he just kissed me and I felt, I felt like I was on top of the world. And God, you will never understand how absolutely wondrous that feels. And I never, never wanted to stop kissing him.

He just felt so warm, and I mean that in the cheesiest way.

Because, I've never really belonged anywhere. I won't beat around the bush with that one. I just never have. Never even felt like it. But when I'm around him, I just feel this, this overwhelming sense of exhilaration. And I just feel so invincible, like I can do anything and nothing in the entirety of the world could stop me.

And I've never known that feeling before.

And God, I hope I never have to stop feeling that feeling.

So here I was, laying on my bed while I stared aimlessly at my ceiling because Luke had to go to Trigonometry.

And for once in my life, I just felt so content with everything.

Because I've lived a life of failure, of being an outcast, of never fitting in or feeling anything other than envy and hatred and anger. But now, now, everything felt so, so much better.

And I was so in love with this feeling.

And I thought a few times about getting out of bed and going to get dinner since I hadn't eaten all day, and I thought about going for a walk instead of lying around in bed all day, and I thought about maybe going out with someone for a while, but I couldn't bring myself to do any of these things.

Because instead, I thought about Luke coming back to my dorm after Trig. And I thought about getting dinner with Luke, and I thought about going for a walk with Luke or even laying in bed with Luke all day, and I thought about going out with Luke for a while, and nothing else.

Because I didn't want anything else.

I didn't want to get dinner with anyone else. I didn't want to go for a walk with anyone else. I didn't want to lay in bed all day with anyone else. I didn't want to go out with anyone else. I didn't want anyone else.