Kakashi The Idiot

Obito had to leave fast because he had to help his grandmother with grocery shopping, I guess it was only me that is walking home alone.

"Hey." Someone coldly spoke. I turned around to the direction of the voice. Kakashi? "Why didn't you aplud for me?"

I didn't respond, I packed up my books and began to leave.

"Why?" I suddenly stopped. "Why? You think your better than everyone, you feel like you can do things on your own! You don't even accept the compliments that people give you! You don't know what a real Shinobi is or acts!"
He started to chuckle.

"We're finally talking y/n, I always wanted to talk to you, but you always seem to ignore me!" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Kakashi POV
She has spunk. I like it. Wait what!? Me, Kakashi Hatake, falling for a girl? Never!

First Person
What the hell was that!? I thought through out the whole day. I decided to go visit Obito, to talk about what happened. I hope he isn't too busy!

When I went to the Uchiha residence, I saw Obito studying hard as possible, I never saw him like this, it's pretty cute.

Why am I like this? I asked myself.

I shouldn't disturb him. I walked away.
When walking home I saw Guy. Walking with his hands with his father. They were getting made fun of. I joined in.

"Y/n!" Guy yelled shockingly.

"Hey Guy, mind if I join in?"

"The more the merrier!" Duy said joyfully. This was pretty fun and a really great workout.

"Why'd you join?" Guy asked.

"Everyone's pretty busy and so I'm here, I'm hanging out my pal Guy!" I laughed.

The sun was almost setting. We then went to the forest. Fight to fight combat is about to begin.

Duy vs Guy!

Hours had pasted. Duy won, but I still think Guy should've won. Now it's between me and guy. Lots of punches, kicks, and dodges were made. But it was a tie at the end.

The sun was disappearing and that's my cue to leave.

"Bye Guy! Bye sir!"

"See ya!" Guy yelled,"We'll beat Kakashi some day!"
I smiled at the request and ran back home. I ate and helped with the dishes and went to bed.

I couldn't sleep I heard mom and dad's conversation:

"We found Sukumo Hatake's body in front of his son..."

is... is he Kakashi's father? I sweat dropped.

"... he took his own life Kushina, this is really dreadful for his son... seeing his dad, his hero take his own life right between his own eyes."

Fuck, I hope this isn't related to Kakashi.
Sure Kakashi is a little stubborn, but he doesn't deserve this! please no!