Bruh moment

First Person
I was still looking at the photo admiring the good time we had during that day.

"What are you looking at y/n sensei?" Sakura popped up. I hid the picture behind my back.

"Uh- no-nothing!" I laughed nervously.

"Is it a secret admirer?" She smirked.
Shut up Sakura please.

"Oh well look at the time! I have to get this to the hokage!" I jumped off the building and landed on the other.

Phew that was a close one

Sakura's POV
As I watched her running to the hokage's building, I turned around to see everyone watching y/n as well. Hm Kakashi sensei looks a little jealous. I walked up to them.

"What was that about Sakura? What was she looking at?" He seems pretty pretty jealous. I smirked.

"well she said it's for the hokage," he sighed in relief, "...but I believe it's a secret admirer she has, she was smiling and blushing as you saw." His head dropped,"but why do you care Kakashi sensei, you and the pretty lady were meant to be, am I wrong?" I played around.

Man he looks like he doesn't want to be there anymore.

"you know what? Maybe we should take her to the bridge right now. We've made a deal." He changed the subject.

First Person
I saw lord third and some anbu leaders walking out and heading the bridge.

"When you're done with the spy i have to talk to you," I walked pass them. They stopped.

"how'd you know she's a spy?" An anbu asked.
"I know when I see one... also ask Kakashi how, he'll tell you." I twisted my eye while remembering what happened.

"I'll meet you back in your office." I walked.
"A Smart girl, she is," lord third complemented.

I continued to look at the frame of Yato and I. How could've I forgotten about this? I smiled.

"Hey y/n, what are you smiling at?"

"Nothing!" She then had the frame on her hands, damnit she put me into a genejutsu.

"No way!" She yelled. "Don't tell me you dated one of the most attractive men in the world!"

I had given her a confused look. She then picked up a magazine. She pointed at a picture. My eye twitched.

I saw Yato, the same cheesy smile, hair down and a tight black shirt. I blushed even more, that my nose started to bleed. I covered my nose.

"So it's true, have you guys... uh," Kurenai smirked.
"Oh god no! We were a little to young for that," I punched her on her shoulder.

"Well let me ask you this y/n, are you still in love with him? Or do you love Kakashi?"
I froze when she said kakashi's name, why does she think that?

"I don't know kurenai, who knows?." I started to walk to the Hokage's office.
"Please don't get too deep with my love interest, you're probably are going to say Guy next!" I mocked her.

Kurenai's POV
Hehe, I was this close into fighting her...
"Hey kurenai!" Asuma came and hugged me.
"What's up- wait is that y/n and Yato? How?"

Damnit I forgot to give it back t her. I started to walk to her direction with Asuma on my side,"is she?"
"No... well they did but they broke up a long time ago, does she still have feeling for him? I don't know."

He took the frame from my hand and smiled.
"she really does look happy in this, who do you think she'll pick?"
"At three we'll say who."

One... two... three.

"Kakashi" I blurred out.
"Yato!" We both stared at each other.
"no way she'll choose him Asuma, I known her for a long time, I know what she'll do." We fought along the way of who would make a better lover for y/n.

It had to be Kakashi!

First Person
"Y/n!" I turned around it was kurenai. She came running.
"here you forgot about this!" She handed me the frame, oh how embaraaaing.
"Thank you some much Kurenai!" I waved her goodbye and entered thee building. I knocked.

"come in y/n," lord third spoke.
"A request from Yato- er I'm i mean LORD Yato," I handed him the letter.
"Hm, Yato finally grew up to be a fine sumrai." I blushed a little, do I really still like him?
"Anyways, do you request a team of ninjas y/n?" I already know who to request.

"team 7 my lord." I bowed down. He chuckled lightly.
"what a reasonable group y/n, you'll go on the mission from two days from now. Good luck! Also tell the others."
I disappeared through the air.