Jealousy Jealousy Jealousy

A/N: My boy Yato is backkk

Kinda

Next day

First Person
Hm today I should hang out with Naruto! Maybe even with the team! I walked to where Naruto might be.

"Y/n, come with us, we have to show you the prison and how we will use a genjutsu barrier. You have to tell us what is right and wrong from your plan..." it was a anbu man, captain

"Yeah okay."

As we walked out of the village, I noticed a gypsy , she was captured by some Anbu. Who is she?

We got to the prison. There were six genjutsu users with us. I told them where to go and how it would happen.

"Mind if we test it out?" Caption nodded. He threw a paper bomb.

I step out of the barrier and it worked! It looked like a really nice place from outside. I then step in the barrier, woah.

I step in and out, in and out.
"Say y/n, is it how you imagined?" Caption interrupted.

"Yes, this shall do. See ya caption!" I ran so I can have some sister/brother bonding time, but Naruto doesn't know yet, but I'll pretend he does.

I saw Naruto, Sakura, and Saskue on top of a tree on top of a building. They were watching something or someone...

"Hey Naruto!" I jumped and stood on the fence. They suddenly fell and I looked at what they were looking. Kakashi was kissing and was on top on that gypsy huh? I should've known. I smiled and walked far away from them like I didn't see any of that happen.

"Congratulations Kakashi sensei and uh- lady!" Naruto yelled and gave the lady a boquete of flowers.

Sakura's POV
I was so excited for this!
I then saw y/n sensei watching us. How could've we forgot! Y/n sensei!
I punched Naruto and pointed at y/n sensei.

"Ohh" he then frowned. Yeah the gypsy is pretty but y/n was beautiful! No one can top her. I saw a hawk that flew and landed on y/n sensei's shoulder.

First Person
I open the letter and held the package.

This is a request from lord Yato, from the samurai village. There's a part two of the mysteries of deaths. I don't know exactly what it is, that's why I'm asking you to send Jiraiya and y/n back here. If they're not there being one of your finest ninjas and being them immediately. If one of them are there please still bring your finest ninjas with them.
Also do me a favor would you? Give the package to y/n, she might've forgotten about this along time ago.
-Lord Yato

That idiot! I laughed.

I opened the package and saw it was the picture of us! The most magical time I had with him. I madly blushed and smiled like an idiot.

Sakura's POV
Y/n sensei was blushing. Hm? Maybe I should go figure out why. I smirked evilly.

Kakashi's POV
As I got up off harane, I noticed y/n was in front of me. Damnit! I might've blew it off now. She was smiling at the frame she was holding. What is itt? She was also blushing. Sakura ran towards her, maybe she can get some intel for me.

Harane stood up and blocked my view. She smiled and blushed. I stared ahead at y/n.