New Style

Two Years Had Past

"Say Jiraya I need new clothes, I'm getting a little...bigger," I said while looking at my hight and... you know chest. He nodded. He took me back where Tusnade was.

"Since I don't know anything about fashion for you girls, I just had to bring you back here. Buy what'd you like Y/n..."

Lady Tusnade and I walked off without saying good bye.

"You know a maroon color would fit on you, maybe by a skirt with it" Tusnade offered. I nodded. I looked around the store.
I finally found what I've been looking for!

(Note: the crop top has short sleeves, so it half way shows your anbu tattoo, also your hair reaches to your butt

Also, just ignore the body! y'all can imagine how ever y'all want, every size is beautiful man, don't forget that.
Ignore the purse too, home girl ain't got time for that lol.)

As I walked out of the dressing room every male was looking at me. I blushed lightly.

"Y/n is that you?" tusande was surprised. I looked at the mirror. Damn ma who dis?

"I'll take it!" As soon as I got out, Jiraya himself nose bleed. Is this even legal?

"Hey ladies, Im looking for an old lady and a young girl!" Both Tusnade and I formed a fist and punch Jiraya in the face.

It became dark so I decided to go back to the hotel, we stayed in. I laid on the bed and finished the novel.

"That's why they named him Naruto huh?" I laughed lightly. I coming.

"I thought you'd be here. In a couple years we'll be hiding back to the leaf village." He smiled cheekily. I hugged him tightly.
"Just wait for five years more y/n you'll get to see him." He patted my head.

"Wait why?" I asked.

"Don't worry about, they only thing you'll do is report to the hokage."

A/N: DAMN SIS YOU CUTE 😳