Death Once Again

We ran quickly through out the forest, we were reinforcements. I arrived to the tower first. I saw the enemies and I marked them without knowing.
I threw kunais at them. They were quick I gotta give them that. My team came Finally!

"What the hell-"

"it's okay I marked them, I could sense and teleport where they're at." They we're going to the cloud village.

"So what were they?" I asked the men.

"They were from the hidden in the Mist." The injured man answered tiredly.

"Damnit! They were disguising as them! They're from the hidden cloud village! Let's move!" We jumped tree to tree.

"How'd you know? Maybe you're wrong." Are my Anbu team actually doubting me?

"I sense them going to that direction, and you guys can't say that I'm wrong," I said coldly,"I practiced very well with my sensing skill. I'm part of the Uzumaki clan y'know!" They laughed.

"Show us then!" They ordered.

I smirked under my mask, "fine I'll throw a paper bomb in the air, for you guys to come." I said determinedly.
"And yes I encounter one alive."
I disappeared into the air.

I sense five in the area. Easy. They were taking a break. Even easier.

"Haha that little brat missed us." Everyone laughed.

I guess I should use... Genjustsu. I used genjutsu.

"If they'll leave, they'll come back. They'll just circle around!" I laughed lightly.

"Let's move!" I assume the leader ordered. They ran and came back. Ran and came back. This happened about... ten times.

"What the hell!?" Well that my cue. I made four shadow clones when they were too busy going no where. I hid two under the ground. And two are with me. They all have rasegans made.

"Now!" I said deeply. They all teleported behind the four that were protecting their leader. I then threw the paper paper bomb to the air. Soon the four fell on their face. As the leader was about to run, I teleported in the back of and hit him in the neck. I tied him up to the tree and tried to get information from his head. Which eventually I did. I grabbed the scroll as well.

"Stealing the information about the Byakugan I see," I said as i looked at the unconscious man.

"Good job y/n! I'm very impressed." Our leader complimented. They've untied the man. They started to leave, but I didn't move.

"Y/n, why are you standing there for!?" The leader yelled.

"Three... two... one." Soon kunies and bomb were being through at us.
"Go on commander! We'll hold them back!" I assured him. And so we did. There were a lot of them.

"What's the plan y/n?" Shin asked

Background
You and shin are good pals since the two of you met, he believed that you can do anything, you actually met shin before you became part of the Anbu. He was just giving you first hand advice about the organization. He was actually a newbie as well, joined last week actually.
He was kind of like a big brother to you.

Back to the story

"You already know shin!"

He nodded. "Let's go!"

Shin and I fought well together, training really paid off with him. Our anbu team fought, two of our men died. What the fuck. Shin went in even further to the fight. What the hell is he doing, I followed.
My mask was loose and fell off. All of a sudden blood splatter onto my face.

"Sh-Shin... "my eyes widen in fear.

It rained and soon lighting became part of the rain. A huge amount of Chakra came booming through my body.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed.

As soon I got Shin's sword, it was hit with lighting. I soon dashed and slaughtered every signal person as I came across on. the amount of enemies were decreasing. I then did hand signs preforming a jutsu I thought I could never do. My hands moved fast. It was a Rasengan with... Kakashi's chordior? How? Doesn't matter.

The rain was a good combination with this jutsu. I then electrocuted everyone. Except my Anbu team. I suddenly felt fatigued. I lost my balance and fell on the muddy ground.

Anbu Leader POV
I successfully got the prisoner and the real scroll to the Hokage's hands. I ran through the forest to get back to my team. Hope I'm not to late.
I saw four of my comrades on the floor.
"What the hell happened!?" I madly shouted. I checked each puls and none of them were alive. Damnit.

On to y/n. I checked her puls. She actually alive.

"She's alive! But we have to get to the hospital quickly! Let move!" I ordered. Each of my men grabbed the fallen ones and I gave y/n a piggyback ride.

Damnit, that should've been me, instead of all of these men and women.

"Don't doubt yourself caption, its Anbu code y'know," y/n suddenly spoke.

"Rest up y/n, don't speak." She didn't spoke the rest of the run.