Sasgay the emo bitch left the village

First Person
I've been told that Pervy Gramps was coming in the morning. We were going to plan more in depth about the akatsuki. I finished making breakfast for two and the tea was well done. I heard someone was walking down the stairs.
"Long time no see Pervy Gramps!" I turned around and smiled with my arms crossed.

"And you're still single why?"

"Well, I'll be single for a long time, since you're having me to do this spy job..." i scratched my head.

"Do you really want to do this? On you're life and your future? Naruto won't probably forgive you..." he sat down and ate some toast and eggs. I joined him.

"I thought about that... I'll just regain my trust with him, I'll do everything it takes to be close with him again." I looked down, "but yes... I'm for sure will do it, for the Village and Naruto." Pervy Gramps took a sip of his tea and sighed.

"I'm glad you're with this plan... also I figured out when we can do your crime." I frozen and looked at Jiraiya, I nodded for him him to continue.
"... I made up my mind to take Naruto traveling with me, so I can train him a lot more. He needs to be strong than he is now, if he really wants to surpass Sasuke... the day when we leave you'll join us, it'll be part of an act. When Naruto goes to sleep, it's your time to go back to the village and get the massacre going... you already got the Mask and Cloak ready? Right?" I spoke my head, I completely forget about this part of the plan.

"Don't worry I'll get them today. When will we leave?" Looks like he thought about This throughly.

"A few weeks from now, enjoy them while they last!" He got up and climbed the stairs. I face palmed. I followed him and watch as his toad hopped away.

"Thanks for the food! See ya!" He waved.

"Why don't you use the damn door!" I yelled. No responds was made. I laughed and closed the window.

Few hours pasted

I got out of the store. I was running late to get to the other store so I can get the mask. There was no use in running on the road. I decided to jump building to building. As I got closer to the store, the lights went off and they were closing everything up. I sighed heavily.

"Oh well"

I sat there thinking if I should break in the store or just wait for tomorrow huh...

"Sasuke don't leave me!" Sakura was here?, "I'll run away with you and-" before I know it Sasuke was behind Sakura.

"Thank you Sakura!" He spoke softly. He hit her in the neck and laid her on the bench. Before I could stop him he ran and disappeared fast of a blink of an eye. With out hesitation, I jumped off and looked at Sakura's unconscious body with sadden eyes. I poked her forehead to see what happened, or more specificity how she felt.

"So he left the village to gain more power from Orochimaru huh?" I wanted to punch something but I would damage part of the city with one punch.
I picked her up and put my cloak over her.

"You really loves him..." I spoke softly. I got to her home and knocked calmly. Two older folks open the door. Boy I wasn't expecting her parents to look like this.
"I'm sorry Uh,.. I must've lost track of time, we were just having a little girl time with each other y'know?" I smiled widely. They smiled warmly. This shattered the inside of me. I continued to smile.

"It's fine, our little girl always loses track of time with that big forehead of hers too." He father explained.

"Yes, it's no problem y/n Namikaze right?" Her mother asked. I nodded.
"Thank you for everything." She took Sakura from my arms. I bowed.
Please don't thank me, I haven't done anything, I thought.
"Y-yeah anytime!" I looked st Sakura again, "mind if I join you guys in the morning, I have to talk to Sakura a little more..." they looked at each in shock.

"It's an honer!" I bowed again and thanked. I left and got home.

Next day

I was at Sakura's home for breakfast, they were so nice. We talked about her and her well being. I know if I told them about Sasuke, they'll forbid her love towards him. A pink headed girl appeared in the door way.

"Ah there she is!" Her father spoke. Sakura smiled. Faked smiled.
"Ms. Y/n's here wants to speak to you, so please eat breakfast and continue your talk..." Sakura played along. When we finished our breakfast, we decided to head out.

"You still love him even though he did such thing to you..." I looked st her. She frowned but smiled again.

"Of course not," she smiled. Again she's faking her feelings. I placed my hand on her head.

"I know you're lying, it's okay if you're not fine. Let it all it y'know! I'm sure we'll figure out a way to bring him back..." I stood in front of her and hugged her tightly. She cried and cried. Damnit, I could've had stopped him! I was just so slow!

We got to the hokage's office. Naruto was there, alongside with Neji, Shikamaru, Kiba and akumaru, and Choji.

"You are dismissed! Now go there's no time to waste!" Sakura followed the guys as they left to the entrance.

"You think it's a good idea to let three genin and a chunin to go after Sasuke?"

Lady Tsunade did what?

"Lady Tsunade, Why? Their lives could be in danger! Let me go with them-"

"No, I have a mission for you..."

Inner me: bitch what the fuck!
I stayed silent.

"We found activity in one of orochimaru's hideouts... we came into an agreement that you should destroy the place." Lady Tsunade explained.

"Yeah okay sure fucking well!" I left slamming the door. No way... I just have to have faith in the team! Damnit!

Third Person
Y/n found the hide out and saw someone was in it. Kabuto Yakushi. The two of them fought for quite some time, but his weak ass lost the battle. Y/n was victorious in the fight and successfully destroyed the hide out.
As y/n got back, she saw some sand villagers around the place. What the hell are they doing here? Y/n thought.

"Hmph, we saved their asses didn't we?"

"They're back?" Y/n mumbled. She started to ran towards the hospital.
Y/n saw Kakashi leaving a room. She ran to him.

"Is-is he alright?" She looked at him with fearful eyes. He nodded and smiled.

"Yes! He'll be fine... I'm sorry I didn't got to them in time, Sasuke left. I should've been a lot more serious with Sasuke. Damnit!" He spoke with a low voice and looked at Naruto. Y/n looked up to Kakashi and smiled.

"It's okay! It's okay! No need to worry about that now, be glad the kids are safe!" Y/n hugged him tightly, "it's okay y'know! Don't blame yourself for this whole mess..." Y/n got serious.

For this day on, team seven was no more. Sakura became a student of Lady Tsunade, Jiraiya was teaching Naruto... I guess it'll be a lot more early for y/n to be a criminal. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't let Sasuke out of the darkness.