Team Asuma/Team Kurenai

First Person
I was going to visit some old friends and family today. I bought some flowers before I left.

Forgive me Obito,Rin, shin, mom and dad

I was walking towards the town, and noticed Kurenai's team was in front of me. I turned back and saw Asuma's team.
Oh well.

"Hey y/n," Asuma greeted.

"Hi y/n, nice seeing you!" Kurenai hugged me. Their students looked confused.

"This is y/n Namikaze guys. She'll be an extra sensei for you all," Asuma stated.

"But why do we need to have another sensei?" The girl with the blonde ponytail spoke rudely.

"Isn't it because you want us to become more aware of the real world? Like you guys want us to have more support with our train and stuff," the boy with the spikey ponytail explained. Smart kid.

"Hm, you got that right kid," I smiled. "So which team is going first?" I looked at both of my directions.

"You can go first Kurenai," Asuma insisted. The girl with the blonde hair complained. What a brat.
"Would you guy join me in some ramen? It's all on me." Kurenai sat on the far right, so I sat in the far left.

"Who would like to go first?" I heard a bark.

"I guess we'll go first. I'm Kiba Inuza, and this is Akamaru," akamaru walked towards me. I pet him of course. "We both love food and we both hate gross smells, like Naruto. I want to be a hokage, and have everyone in. The village to own a dog." They both ate their ramen.

"I'm shino aburame. I honestly prefer bugs than humans, and I don't know about the future. It's too soon." Some bugs came and welcomed me,"they seem to like you! I too am starting to like you." He ate his ramen. I looked at the girl beside me. Hinata.

"Uh-well I'm Hinata hyuga and I like nar-uh ramen! I'm not the type of person to hate. I want to show my clan that I'm worthy at least once!" She looked so determined. I smiled at every single one of them. "Nice to meet you team 8! Can't wait to help you all!" As I finished my second bowl it was getting pretty dimmed out.

"Thanks for the food y/n sensei!" I blushed.

"it's no problem y'know!" I stopped hinata from leaving,
"Say hinata, I would like to make you one of my students, like my real official student! I am willing to help no matter what!" She gave me a hug,

"thank you y/n sensei, I'll sleep on it. Or at least if my dad let's me." She smiled and ran.

I looked at Kurenai worriedly.
Where can Naruto be? Most importantly who's his sensei and his team?

"You're wondering where Naruto and his team is right?" Kurenai suddenly spoke,"they're on a mission right now, I believe. Guarding a bridge builder. They'll be back in a one or two weeks." I smiled, I hope he's okay.

"Also his sensei is-" I ran to look for Asuma, there's no time to waste. I waved kurenai goodbye.

I spotted them at a restaurant.
"Hey y/n! Over here!" Asuma waved. "Care to eat with us?" He invited me.

"No thanks I just ate." I chuckled.
"Team ten right? Tell me about you guys."

"I love food! I love any kind it doesn't matter how it's cooked! I hate when there isn't food for me to eat! And I want to eat every food in the world one day!" The chubby kid said,"oh yeah and I'm Choji!" He continued to eat. He was cute, he was like a squishable bear!

"Do we have to? I mean I bet you're stronger than she is," the blonde told spoke.

"You know ino, don't underestimate y/n, she was trained by two legendary sanins and her father was a well known strong man! Give her some respect would you?" Asuma explained.

"Yeah ino, when she first approached us didn't you see her anbu marking on her arm? She's jonin level, maybe even stronger now." The kid next to her spoke. I'm liking him already.

"Fine." She said quietly. "I'm ino yakamana. I like to shop. I hate most people here. And I want to show Sakura that I can get saskue first!"

Is she serious? Who are Sakura and Sasgay? Why Is she even a shinobi. Oh my gosh.

"What a drag," the kid next to ino spoke,"Im Shikamaru Nara, i believe liking and hating things is a drag. I just want to look at the clouds and think about things." He said with boredom. He maybe be smart but he's so lazy. He's one of my favorites now hehe. I waved them goodbye.

A/N: when I said I was gonna meme the rest of the chapters was was deadass. HUHEUEHUE SASGAY AMIRITE?