Fianlly Some Action

First Person
"Finally were at the summit!" I stretched. The group agreed.
"So Yato, explain to us what's going on." To stood next to him.

"Bare with me guys, so... people are being murdered by something or someone. Some say it's a phantom, some say it's the last lord's spirt. But I would like to believe it's a person or a group, the motive? I don't know. There's a lot of possibilities." He explained.

"Hm, do you suspect anyone?" Kakashi asked.
"No, no I don't. But there's a pattern to the killings," Yato showed us a map of the village.

"looks like he's on the move to this place," he pointed at the places that were already target. He's getting close to this place.

"We should go to the next target, the next section of this village," I requested. They nodded.
"Today at dawn we'll get ready and retreat the people who live there," Kakashi spoke.

"Yes yes, Sakura, Naruto, and saskue, can help escort while we prepare for the trap," Yato added.
I walked behind them and hugged them,"Aww I'm glad the two of you are getting along." They both sarcastically laughed.

"Yeah sure sure y/n." Yato sweat dropped .

Kakashi's POV
When she let us go and left, Yato and I stared at each other, hmmmm.

Kakashi's POVWhen she let us go and left, Yato and I stared at each other, hmmmm

(Note: I know I know, ignore the headband)

Yato
"Who even is this guy?" We stared at each other for a while.

>>time skipped<<First Person As Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke were escorting everyone to safety, we decided to split up in to three groups

>>time skipped<<
First Person
As Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke were escorting everyone to safety, we decided to split up in to three groups. Sakura and I are one team, Naruto and Yato in one and Kakashi and saskue the other.
When the moon appeared it was time to take our places.

"Say sensei can you tell me more about You and Yato?"

"Uh, sure if we're focused on the mission," I patted her head,"well... Yato and I were more than friends as he said. I loved him so much, we were an unstoppable pair. He was a loser and I was a average person haha, but now he's a Lord and a model," I laughed.

"A model!?" Sakura screamed. I nodded.

"I think I might've figured out the frame of when you were blushing," she winked. My faces turned red and hot.

"Uhh haha I don't know what you're talking about," I laughed nervously.

"Oh come on y/n sensei, it was a picture of you and Yato right? An old memory isn't something to be ashamed of..." she had a point.

"Guess you're right Sakura, with that big forehead of yours you are sure wise!" I smiled. She clenched her fist.

Yato's POV
"So y/n is your sensei Huh?" I asked.
"Yeah yeah it's no bigs," he told. He does have similar eyes as y/n and whiskers too, hm.

"Say you you like ramen? I love ramen! My favorite ramen is..." boy he wouldn't shut up for a minute.

"Watch me Lord Yato, I will become hokage! I will challenge you one day and we'll see who's strong!" Is this kid really underestimating me? "Unless you're too chicken!"

"Hey that's it! You're going down! I, Lord Yato, will defeat you! Challenge accepted!" We argued and argued.
Boy what a night it's gonna be.

Kakashi POV
Saskue and I watched signs for any suspicious actions or people.

"OH SHUT UP YOU LTTLE BRAT!" Yato yelled.
"No you!" Naruto responded.
"They'll ruin the plan," Sasuke informed.

This was a bad idea. I grabbed a rock and thrown it to Yato, because you know I can never hit one of my my students hehe.

Yato's POV
"Hey!" I grabbed the rock and looked at who thrown it. Damn that kakashi.

"There's a note..."

Naruto and Yato,
You are being quite a bit loud and disturbing. Please stop this at instances, or you'll foil the plan. Have you ever seen Y/n mad? If not, I could tell you she looks like a demon, in this case a fox demon if you know what I mean...

I swear dropped, oh god no. I patted Naruto on the head and kept quiet.