The Death Of A Great Shinobi

When I walked in the academy, Kakashi wasn't there.

Please don't be true!

I passed Obito while he was waving at me, but I ignored. I walk over to Rin and sat next to her.

"...Where's Kakashi?" I suddenly blurred out. She exchanged me a kind of annoyed face.

"Don't worry I'm asking for a friend..." I lied.

"Well, I heard rumors about something really bad had happening to his father, I don't know what though, he must be sick." She looked worried.

My heart dropped so it was true! Why would he do that? In front of his own son! I wanted to tear up, but hid those feelings away. I said goodbye to Rin and sat with Obito.

"Hey y/n! Why'd you ignored me?" I ignored.

"Huh?" He noticed I wasn't paying attention to him.

"Hey y/n," he shook me, "you okay?"

"Oh-uh yeah! I'm totally fine y'know!" You fake smiled.

"You're lying y/n. I hate it when you're lying." He looked serious. should I tell him? He held my hand.

"tell me what's wrong!" I blushed. Should I?

I told him a big fat lie. I told him that I'm just worried for the exam. He gave me motivation.

"I believe in you y/n! You're going to pass I'm sure of it!" You both high fived.

Class was over, it's time to go home. I was getting pretty hungry, maybe a little snake couldn't hurt.

I passed by the cemetery and noticed someone was there. On the side where no one else's tombstone was.
Kakashi.
I then heard some chuckles behind me.

"Haha poor kid, his father turned into a joke, a traitor and a coward." I turned around. Four chunin men were watching Kakashi putting flowers on to his own dad's grave. This really boiled my blood.

"You know what? He was stronger than all of you three combine! So shut your trap and give respects for the poor kid and his dad damnit!"

"Hey young lady, that's no way to talk to us chunin!"

"Chunin my ass! You don't deserve to wear those headbands!"

"Says the kid who doesn't have one!" They all laughed. Wow, such assholes! disrespecting the dead, a comrade, and not acknowledging me, thinking I'm some weakling! I disappeared through the air.

"What a wimp!" One yelled.

I punched every single one of them in their balls. Not knowing what was coming. I was too fast for them. They all fell, feeling the pain.

"Hmph some chuinin." I watched them sacrificing from the top of a building. I saw dad running this way. I speeded away.

Third POV
Y/n left as fast a she could. She regretted nothing. Minato run up to the "crime scene" that happened.

"What happened?" He sweat dropped.

"Some little brat kicked us in our junk!" One explained.

"Yeah, I believed it was your child Minato!" Another yelled. Minato face plamed.

"Here I'll help you guys up."