Popsicle

Third person
Y/n and the Anbu team had already left and so did Kakashi, Rin, and Guy. You and the team successfully got to the Sand Village. When you've entered the roads of the Sand, it's no different than the Leaf. You suddenly saw a lost boy crying for his mother. This hurt your heart deeply.

First POV
I stopped, "I have to help this little boy." They disagreed.

"Come on! It won't take long."

"Fine, but be careful, were still in a middle of a war."

I smiled, "got it!" I transformed my clothes similar to the people for this village. I walked over to the boy.

"There there" I patted his head.

"I'm lost can you help me?" He sniffed. Aww this broke my heart even more!

"Hop on my shoulders, we'll find her."

We walked everywhere, every shop, every building. It was also hot. I then saw an ice cream place.
I put the boy down.

"One popsicle please," they handed me a red popsicle. I bent down to the boy and broke the popsicle and gave the half him.

Hm, I always wanted a little brother, I thought. I patted his head.

"Hop up again! We can't lose hope ya know!" I came for a fist bump, he fist bumped back. Oh yes!
Soon it became nigh time, clear no sign of clouds.

"Yuki!?" It's a mother distressed. "YUKi!?" Yelled the frighten mother.

"Mommy!" I ran towards her while the boy, Yuki, points.

"Oh my poor baby! Thank you! Thank you so much! Thank you uh" she thanked as she hugged yuki tightly.

"No need to know my name ma'am, it's a pleasure to help." I bent down to the boy. I help my hand into to a fist bump.
"See you yuki! Hope we meet again!" I waved as I ran where my Anbu squad stayed.

"I won't take long!" My caption mocked. Everyone laughed. I laughed too. I suddenly felt a bad vibe.

"What's wrong y/n?" I held my head, it started to hurt. What the hell? It began to rain.
What?
"I'm fine, I just need some fresh air." I went outside, I closed my eyes and tilt my head up feeling the wetness of the rain.

I opened my eyes. The moon was red. Bloody red.

What in the hell is going on? I hope the guys and Rin are okay!