Messy

First Person
We went to Naruto's home.
"Hey gramps! Check if he has his keys in his pockets," he dug in his pockets. I turned the door knob, it wasn't lock!? Naruto!

I walked to his bedroom. I took off his training clothes and changed him with his pajamas. I noticed his apartment was a mess, so I decided to clean because dayum it's a mess.

I put my hair up and put on my dad's apron hehe. It took me more than a hour, it was so messy I can't even explain.

I went to the kitchen and see what he was eating. All I see was instant ramen, just ramen. No vegetables and no fruits. I decided to cook for him. I cooked tukasu, miso soup, and homemade ramen.
We left the room clean and spotless. I knew the room is going to be a mess the next day, but it's whatever.
I walked home and Jiraya went out to do his 'research'.

I got my make out paradise book out and started to read, get this... in public! I haven't seen anyone reading that book in public. No one just yet.

Kakashi's POV

I was reading my make out paradise book on the roof, but then someone caught my eye

I was reading my make out paradise book on the roof, but then someone caught my eye. It was y/n reading a Orange looking book...
Is that!?

I slid down the roof and looked closer...
MAKE OUT PARADISE!
No way! Never knew she had a peverted side. I smirked.

"Say, whatcha reading?" I startled her.
"Damnit Kakashi don't scare me like that!" She slapped my shoulder. We talked about the whole book.
Our favorites to our least favorite. We laughed. We blushed a little.

"I'm still surprised that you have this side. A innocent girl like you?" I laughed.
"Well I had been training with pervy gramps for a while, so you know, I picked up some of his habits." She laughed and scratched her head.

Boy, I never thought we have our best conversations of our life with some pervy novel.
You surprise me every time y/n.