Only a Genin would defeat this Enemy yeet

Naruto's POV
I looked at y/n with fearful eyes, her own blood was spatted on to my face. I noticed she have black markings on her forehead and arms. What is this jutsu?

"You okay... Naruto?" She smiled weakly.
"Why-why did you do this?"
"I think you can become hokage, and I want that to happen." She smiled with blood on her mouth.

"Now die!" Nora was behind y/n and was about to kill her.

"Not so fast!" Yato threw the swords and almost got go her.
"How annoying, I guess I have to kill you first Lord Yato," she turn around and fight with Yato.

Kakashi sensei appeared, "here."

"No if you take the sword out, I'll lose a lot of blood and I can't let that happen."
Kakashi sensei picked her up.
"Sakura come with me" they took y/n sensei somewhere far away.

Damnit! How did I freeze like that?

"You hurt y/n sensei!" I felt a huge amount of chakra booming through my body,"she's like a bigger sister to me y'know! She might die because of you!" I can't take this anymore!

"AHHHH!"

Wind was swirling around.
"what the-" saskue yelled. He got knocked out with a tree log.
Nobody will disrespect or hurt my comrades...

First Person
My markings faded away.
"Y/n use my power to heal yourself, if you don't you'll both jeopardize our life." Kamura ordered.
"No, I can't let Sakura or anyone see these powers, I have to keep it a secret for a little longer, besides, the poison would be spreading slowly. It will take a few days to kill us if I don't treat it right away." I told. "Damn you y/n."

Kakashi gently put me down.
"You can heal yourself right? You're the only medical ninja we got in this team."
I smirked,"you underestimating me? Of course I can, now go and help the others, I'll be fine."
I hope.

"Sakura, if danger comes along.... protect y/n sensei while she heals herself. I'm counting on you." Kakashi left with the speed of light.
Sakura stood in front of me with a kunai out.

Thank you Sakura.

I pulled the sword out slowly, while I treat it. I groaned in pain. The poison shouldn't be spreading this fast! What the hell!

Good thing I took this anecdote along, it will wear off in twenty four hours. That's enough time.

"Y/n seems like your little brat has awaken his nine tails inside of him," kamura informed.
"He what!?" I wrapped myself with bandages around my stomach. And stood up.

"Thank you Sakura, there's no need to protect me," I touched her on the shoulder.
"Seems like there's no danger around here, stay here Sakura. Trust me. I want you to be safe." I turned around before going on my way. I have given her my last paper bomb in case of a emergency. "here if there's any trouble here through this in the air and I'll come." I took.

I arrived back to the battlefield. I saw kakashi and Yato still trying to defeat her.

"AHHHHH!"

I looked at Naruto, orange cloak of chakra was covering his body. He ran really fast and jump up and picked Nora from above.

"No way."

As Nora was about to hit the ground Naruto or nine tails grabbed her and pull her up. He started to punch and kicked her in the stomach.

"UZUMAKI BARAGE!"

When Nora hit the ground it make a huge hole. Looks like he was gonna give her a last punch. He was going down. He looked weak and tired. He closed his eyes. Naruto. He fell and fell. I ran and caught him.

"Y/n sensei you're okay," He weakly said.
"Don't speak Naruto," I laid in the ground.
I examined him and healed his winds.
"He'll be okay by tomorrow, he needs some rest now." I talked to myself.