Nine Tails Power!

A/N: if I had drawing skills I would definitely draw this character and her powers. Also how she would look like.
Speaking of drawing skills, s/o to the artists from the previous artwork and the near future, you're doing amazing sweetie.
Also let me know if you own these awesome artwork, so I can give creds

Third person
Weeks had past y/n and Jiraya still hasn't found an answer for this mystery. When y/n had time, she trained Yato with his combat and even a little ninjutsu.

First Person
"Say y/n, you still haven't learned how to control the nine tails inside of you right? Maybe you should befriends with the creature, be more than a holder." Yato said as he washed his face from the waterfall That's the stupidest thing I've heard, what an idiot.

"You think so?"

He shrugged,"it's worth a shot."

I sat on a rock in the middle of the water. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate. I suddenly appeared where i met the nine tails.

"What is it now you brat?" He coldly said.

"I want to be friends y'know? Since you haven't had one in a long time right?" I shrugged.

"Who said I wanted one!?" He yelled. I laughed.

"I won't leave until we become friends! Now cmon what do you say?" He turned around. I'm now looking st his ass.

"You want the nine tails power right?" I shook my head nervously. He turned to me,"I won't gain any respect nor acknowledgement unless you face yourself?"

Huh? Face myself? What does he mean.
The place was starting to change, the nine tails laugh was fading away.

I then appeared in a rainforest

I then appeared in a rainforest. I saw a girl crying, she was wearing a white cloak. I pat her shoulder,"hey you okay?"

She turned around. It was... me? She had an evil smile, she also had red eyes. I see, it's all my hatred that hid inside of me for a while. She touched my cheek.

"join me y/n... join me and you'll have power, power to go against the village! The one who killed your parents, you friends! Hell, go against Kakashi, he is the one who chidoried your heart first, he broke your promise and killed Obito." A tear came down my to cheek.

I grabbed her hand and pushed it away.
"Fuck you and you're revenge! I'm never going to join you. Everything is just a lie that you've said." I yelled.

She laughed. "oh y/n, I guess you still have a soft spot! That's why you're weak." I came running and tried to punch, but she moved quickly. Damnit!

"I guess we'll have to fight," she pulled her sword out but I blocked it with my own. I added lighting to my sword, which pushed her out of my way.

That should give me time to figure out how to end her. Okay, I can't hit her because she is me after all. I'll be hurting myself even more. Hm. I've made a clone secretly and I threw out fake hand signs. She ended my clone and there was I, behind her.

"A thousand years of death!" I yelled.

"Huh-" it sent her to the other side of the pond. I then teleported and gave her a hug,
"you don't deserve to suffer, you deserve to be loved." She or I disappeared.

I came back where the nine tails was. I ran and opened the gate for the nine tails.
"It's okay if you don't give me power, you deserve to be free." I smiled. He looked at me.

"no y/n, it's the first time I feel appreciated! I show you how to infuse my chakra into mine. You know? You've suddenly became my favorite holder right now." He smiled. WOAH.

"I'm Kumra by the way," he came for a fist bump, I smiled and fist bumped back.
Luckily for me I learned quickly and learned a few tricks.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I opened my eyes. Yato was there his eyes were glowing with happiness.
"You did it."

I looked down the water. It was me with a yellow coat of chakra, with black markings, my hair was in pigtails.
Holy shit!
Yato and I high fived.

"Well well well, atta girl!" It was pervy gramps! I think I might've surpassed gramps. Maybe even Kakashi too! I laughed.