Strong Enough

Weeks had past and it looked like she's ready for the next step.

"Ready? Set... begin!"

She came running to me which I stopped. She disappeared? She was on the back of me I turned around, she was wick I give her that.

"Nice move Hinata but-" there was one on top of me! She gave me a hit. How could I missed that!? She managed to hit a chakra point.

"Atta girl!" I held myself. "It's time for the next part..." i smirked. We took a break and rest for a while. We went back to the train grounds. I stretched.

"ah, well I sensed a nice amount of chakra in you. You control it very well." I smiled at Hinata,"what do you think of healing? And strong hits?" She looked ready.

"It'll be easy for you Hinata, with you hitting chakra points you'll be able to to demolish with one hit! Maybe even one finger. Think about it." She nodded. I told her what to do and how to do every jutsu that have to do with medical and real strong punches she could use.

Of course she was first terrible with everything but she'll get the hang of it.
Days had past and she already know what to do with her hits and punches. She was still a little rusty but it'll do. I took Hinata home and she looked straight up confident!

"Show em what ya got!" I determinedly yelled.

"Yeah! Thank you sensei!" She gave me a hug, I felt like a mother or a sister.
What a great feeling!