A Heart

First Person
As we got out of the hotel, the sun was so bright and warm! I felt so refreshed. As we walked in town, everyone looked so happy, which is odd for me, since lots of bad things are happening.
I had my hair lose today, I actually liked it that way. As we were walking Yato jumped in front of me.

"Hey, team y/n," he greeted. The four looked confused.

"Yn sensei," I bent down to Sakura,"who's this cute looking man?" I laughed weakly, oh Sakura you sure have weird taste in men, but then again... so do I.

"Well," I got up,"team seven, meet Lord Yato! An old friend of mine." I blushed lightly. The guys in the team didn't looked impressed, but Sakura sure did.

"So cool" her eye sparkled
"Hmph" Sasgay looked away.
"He doesn't look cool to me, he looks like Sasuke, and we have enough Sasuke in this team," Naruto roasted
"Hey! Watch it kid!" Yato exclaimed.
We walked to the summit and planned there. The boys were behind, whereas Sakura and I are talking to Yato.

"You know Sakura, y/n and I were more than friends," he winked at me. I face palmed.

"No way! You guys are perfect for each other! Don't you agree guys?" She looked at the back of us. They boys groaned.
I giggled.

"How romantic!" Sakura continued.

Kakashi's POV
I watched as the two talked and laughed with "Lord" Yato. Y/n really does look happy. I couldn't help but death stare at his back.

"I literally can't see what they see in him," Naruto looked at the three.

He transformed into Sakura,"you guys are perfect for each other!" He mocked, Sasuke hit him in the head,"Hey!" I couldn't help by chuckle a little.

"Kakashi sensei, I think you're perfect for y/n sensei. I mean, the two of you like that perverted book, you both are weird. You guys are completely made for each other." I blushed st that comment, I saw sasu(emoass)ke nodded in agreement.

"for sure kakashi sensei." You guys are truly right, Thank you Naruto, Sasuke.

First Person
As we passed the ramen shop I felt that everyone in there was staring st me. The women mostly.

Fan girl #1 POV
"Ugh who the fuck is this thot?" I watched the two talk.
"Who knows?" My friend emi responded. I heard a laugh.
"Oh my dear, it's Yato's ex girlfriend." I turned around it was some lady with a mask on. Who the hell is she?
"Hm really? She not very good looking and I bet she's weak, since it looks like she's from the Leaf village."
The lady laughed,"don't underestimate her my dear, she's quit strong, she doesn't play with children in this case."
"What!? Are you calling me a child!? Let's see about that!" I grabbed a knife and ran to her

Third POV
"Huh?"
Fan #1 passed kakashi. And was running towards y/n. Y/n disappeared and was on a tree branch.

"No way, she going to stab Sakura at this rate!" Y/n noticed as she saw the women didn't stop. Y/n then teleported and stopped her with her sword.

First POV
"What the hell were you thinking pulling that nasty trick!" I twisted her arm behind her back.

"You could've killed Sakura!" I took a deep breath,"ahh you're lucky that everyone in this village is watching," I spoke, "if no one was, I would've destroyed you without mercy." I whispered into her ear.

I pushed her off the side and walked to Sakura and to see if she was okay.

Yato's POV
I walked up to Tsuki,

"What the hell was that!?" She didn't look at me in the eye. "Attempting to kill someone that's my friend and someone I love? Also almost killing that innocent child!? For here on out i will no longer want groupies tagging along, especially someone like you." I made sure I kept my voice down so no one can hear.

"Why do you love her?" She spoke softly.

"I love her because she has a kind soul, a heart, and her brightness that she brought to me. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't had become Lord Yato, a lot of you would still hate me for no reason. She's the reason I still live. She's the reason why I'm like this and the reason why I Stan." I looked at y/n. I took a deep breath,"goodbye tsuki."

Tsuki's POV
I don't know if I should be mad or upset. I watched as Yato hugged the pink headed girl and y/n. I looked as the rest of her team high five y/n.

"Yeah that's right! No one messes with the best sensei in the world!" The weird blonde kid yelled.

Y/n blushed hard, hmph, I guess she has something I don't, a heart.

First Person
We continued to walk, I ignored what happened seconds ago. The walk was silenced. No one spoke except for Naruto of course, he sure does remind me of mom, with his outgoing personality.

"You're so cool y/n! Cooler than Sasuke and kakashi sensei!" Naruto yelled.
I turned around and blushed. I gave him a fist bump.

"Damn right Naruto!" I patted his head
As I was talking with Sakura, Yato surprised me with flowers. sunflowers and Daisies.

My two favorites. I blushed madly. I laughed. Yato pulled a sunflower out and put it on the side of my hair. I grabbed a daisy and put it on his hair.

I grabbed four sunflowers and put it on Sakura's hair, Saskue's, and Naruto's. I don't know if Kakashi would want this to happen, but fuck it.

I stood in front of him and smiled. I placed a sunflower next to his ear. Everyone looked so cute. My heart couldn't handle this.

As we continued to walk, I handed every woman and little girl a flower, it would be selfish of me.