Long Time No See

Five Years Pasted

I walked and gramps? He rode on the toad of course. We were almost to the entrance. I'm so nervous what the hell!

I walked slowly in order to be behind. Jiraya then stopped.

"Lady's first..." he pointed to the entrance.

Damnit! Phew... you got this girl! You got this!

I stood up straight and gave my 'bitch' face. I walked towards the entrance and passed by the two guards, Izumo? Kotetsu? How much have the two of you have grown.

"Hey who ar- wait is that y-y/n!?" They both were shocked. Hmph. I had my hands in the pockets of my skirt. Soon every guy was looking at me.
Every signal one of them were blushing or nose bleeding. Mind your on business would ya? The girls were jealous but I didn't care.

Jiraiya's POV
Well well well, y/n is the new beaut around here. That's a lot of guys eyeing in her her. Should I do something? Meh.

"Hey! Y/n. Don't forget about reporting to the hokage!" She gave me a thumbs up.
What a gal she is.

First Person
"Hey y/n," a male came up to me. He looked like my bully. Oh gosh, he looks... the same ew.

"Why don't you and I have dinner tonight," he winked. Gross.

"No," I said coldly and continued to walk. He beg and beg but I ignored. I saw Guy. He hasn't changed one bit. I smiled.

"Hey Guy!" I waved. He didn't waved back. He then ran away. It almost looks like he has seen a ghost. I shrugged it off.

Kakashi's POV
"Kakashi! Kakashi! Kakashi!" I heard Guy yelling. I was reading my book in the restaurant.

"What is it?" He looked like he might've seen a ghost.

"Y/n! She's alive!" I was right. He might've seen y/n's ghost.

"You okay Guy?" He kept on repeating that y/n was here and alive.
"Yeah yeah, and I saw a unicorn shooting out rainbows," I told him that I didn't believed him. "Excuse me Guy, I have to take Iruka to the hokage and hear his answer right there." I left.

Yes iruka was having problems with the knuckle head kid, Naruto.

Is he really not going to teach him anymore and quit on him? Hm.

First Person
I finally got to the hokages building, as I walking to his roof I heard someone talking. I leaned against the door way.

"Lord third at first I didn't understand why you still wanted to give Naruto that many chances in the academy, but now I do. I would like to say... thank you for giving me the opportunity to teach him and being his first sensei." I walked towards them.

"Nice to hear you don't hate him," the two young men turned around and the third smirked.

"My my y/n, how much have you've grown." The man with the scar on his nose looked confused and Kakashi... well his eye widen that's for sure.
He hasn't changed one bit.

"Is this a bad time? I could wait for you in your office, lord third!"

He nodded,"yes please, you are dismissed."
I disappeared into the air.

Kakashi POV"Was that?" Iruka asked

Kakashi POV
"Was that?" Iruka asked. I didn't say anything, I was still in shock.
Y/n was alive? How? Why? She looks different that for sure! She looks even more beau- err, the same as ever. I don't know what to feel.
Mad? Happy? You make me a mess y/n.

"Yes that was Naruto's older sister." Lord third spoke. Iruka was shocked.

"No way!"

"Also it's nice to hear you're willing to give Naruto a chance again, I'm sure he'll pass this time. Both of you are dismissed." Iruka and I walked down, I suddenly hear voices in the hokages office.

"As you know we already finished every mission you've sent us on!"
Missions?
"I see. Well done! I would to request to you one last thing,"
what is it old man?
"...I want you to become a jounin leader."

"no," she suddenly said,"I mean when I have time? I still want to travel with pervy gramps a little longer. Can I least be a support to the new upcoming ninjas?"
You still want to leave huh?

"You mean like helper or assistant? Done. Nice to see you again y/n. You are dismissed. "

As I peeped into the door crack, she disappeared once again. Where can she be?