Making Y/N Mad Day

"Do it Yato! Kill me!" Nora yelled. He un fused the swords. And had it near her neck.
"Stop Yato," I threw a kunai, that caused him to let go.

I jumped down the hole and helped Nora up. When we were above ground, I laid her down gently. I started to heal her. She'll make it.

"Why are you doing?" Nora asked, "Kill me out of my
Misery!"
"Why should I? You deserve a second chance to make your path of life a little better..."
"It's actually my Father's path, I just wanted to finish the job... My father wanted this for me..." she explained.

"Yeah, but that was your father's Path. Think of your own. Think of what YOU want, not what your father wanted." I smiled, "Even though I didn't agree with his actions, I'm sure he was a good man deep inside, who loved his daughter," my smile became weak, "I'm sure he didn't want this for you, I'm sure he didn't wanted you to pick the Path he did!" Nora smiled, not an evil one, but a kind one.

"Fathers are great, aren't they?" I laughed.
"They sure are," she chuckled. I bandaged her wounds and broken arm, I noticed this whole place was a mess. Oh boy.
I got up and stretched, I could feel some of the poison kicking in.

"Cotdamnit," I whispered in pain.
I noticed there was a body under that broken down tree. I ran up to them.

"Sasuke!?" I picked the tree and threw it to the side. I started to heal him and bandage his head.
"He'll probably won't remember what he saw." I saw him opening his eyes. He groaned in pain.
"Y/n sensei? What happened?" I chuckled
"Nothing much, we defeated evil that's all!"

"Sasuke!" Sakura came and hugged him. I smiled.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and got a hug from... Kakashi.

"Glad you're doing well y/n, looks like you going to be stuck with this team for a while." I hugged back.

"Jokes on you, this is suddenly my favorite team, but then again Guy's team isn't as weird as yours." I looked behind him and saw Yato watching us, while he was guarding Nora. I heard a loud yawn.

"Ahhh! I'm starving!" Naruto complained. I laughed.
Me too Naruto Me too.

When we got to the town, everyone cheered.

"Wooo! Lord Yato!" We all looked at Yato annoyingly.

"Thank you! Thank you! But I couldn't had done it with the beautiful Y/n and her team! All praises should go to them!" They all came and started to shake hands with us.

Kakashi's POV
"Hey Miss, you're quite beautiful, and strong? What a bonus! Are you single?" He started to touched Y/n'a hands in a weird way.

"HUH!?" Yato and I yelled.
"Well thanks bud! I get that a lot, and uhh..." she started to laugh nervously.

"I'm-"

"Back off you creep, She's actually dating Kakashi sensei!" Naruto backed me up. Sakura and Sasgay agreed. Her eyes widen, and I just can't believe they've said that!

"Uh... yeah that's right! We are!" She squeezed the man's hand. He was in pain. I walked to her.
"Looks like you have fanboys," I chuckled.
"Oh shut up and play along." My head dropped, so it's just for show hehe.

First Person
We got to a ramen shop, it was Yato's treat. Nora was put in a prison, but I thought it wasn't necessary.
"Say Yato, What are you going to do with Nora?" I was really curious.

"She'll be a guard of mine, I do believe she has another chance to show me that she has changed." Yato explained, "but that's if she wants to. We'll ask when we're done with our ramen."
I wonder what she'll do.

I got my bowl, I couldn't wait to eat but... a someone pushed my head to the ramen.

"Y/n sensei!" Sakura yelled.
I just stayed like that for a while. I heard two chuckles.

"AHHHAHAHA" Naruto laughed.
"Hehehe" Kakashi chuckled.

I rose up an turned to the two

I rose up an turned to the two. Some say I looked like my mom when I get this mad. I look like some sort of demon fox.

"Kakashiii! Narutooo!" I was about to give them a pice of my mind, Yato held me back. I felt a hand that was squeezing one of my chest.
Everyone went silent.

I turned around to Yato.
"YOU DAMN PERV!"
I slapped the shit out of him and walked away.
I walked to the prison, I wanted to talk to Nora.