Kakashi The Headass

Naruto's POV
"Seems like y/n sensei and kakashi sensei are having a good time over there," I pointed as I saw y/n sensei laughing.

"You're right Naruto!" Sakura agreed, "Say guys, why don't we set up a date for them! It'll be fun!" Sakura added on.

I frowned and squinted at them,"But kakashi sensei's out of her league."

"Say, what are we talking about?" I heard y/n sensei. I screamed.

"Oh! Nothing nothing! Just how I'm going to beat Sasuke at his own game! Also how I'm going to surpass both of you and the fourth hokage!" I assured them.

First Person
"Is that so?" I rubbed my chin and mocked him if he was worth of it.
"I don't know, surpassing the fourth seems a little-"

"Hey! Mark my words y/n sensei! I will become hokage! I will surpass the fourth and you!" I couldn't help but pick him up and put him on my shoulders.

"You know what? I'm sure you will! A knucklehead ninja like you can do anything right?"

I had an idea to end the day. I put Naruto down and whispered on what we are going to do.

"How 'bout we challenge the team; you will be on my team and Kakashi will have Sakura and saskue, it's fair because you're annoying like Sakura but you're in saskue's level in the terms of strength." He nodded in agreement.

"Ready?" I spoke in normal tone of voice.
"Always!" Naruto got on my back so I could give him a piggyback ride.

"We're going to have a race, so kakashi get your team ready!" The three looked confused.
"Huh?" Sasuke helped Sakura get in kakashi's shoulders and saskue got on kakashi's back. He still had no idea what was going on.

"On your mark... get set... go!" I said quickly.
"Hey no fair!" Sakura and Sasgay yelled.
"Hehe looks like kakashi is going to owe the team some ramen!" I looked behind at Naruto.

"Good going y/n sensei!"

Kakashi's POV
"COME ON KAKASHI SENSEI!" Sakura yelled.
"Giddy up sensei," Sasuke kicked my sides.

Ah I see, it's a race.
I ran as fast as I could. I was behind y/n and noticed how much fun she was having with Naruto.

"They're behind us y/n sensei!" She looked behind me and laughed. I couldn't make out what she said. They disappeared into the dust they made.

"Oh great! We've lost!" Sakura complained. I still ran and saw the two high fived.
The more I looked, the more I saw Sensei and his wife kushina, they both had the same smiles as their parents. When they looked at me I tripped and fell to the ground.

"Hehe," I laughed.
Sakura was about to punch Naruto but y/n came in.

"Sorry Sakura I guess I deserve the punch, it was my idea after all," she smiled as she held her stomach from the pain. Sakura apologized and apologized. Sakura was scolding Naruto while y/n came up to me. She bent down.

"I'm really sorry for that," she scratched her head,"I couldn't help it!" She picked me up.
"Alright everyone time to go to sleep!" She said as she looked at the sky. As the three went to bed, y/n turned around and hugged me.

"Thank you for this day Kakashi, I feel a lot better." She whispered. She ran inside to see if the team was sleeping.

As I was about to go in, I felt like a rock has hit my head, I looked up. It was y/n and she shrugged. It was my novel.

Hmph payback huh?