Yato, A New Friend

As we got out I went too look for Yato. He was sitting alone on the bench looking at the sky.

"Yato!" I ran and waved, "So what were you going to say before I left?" I smiled.

"Let's go where we were, I can't tell you here."

"Huh?" Everyone was looking at us weirdly, but mostly at yato. What the hell?

I laid on the grass to look at the starts, yato was starting a fire so we won't get cold.

"Why do they hate you? Why do they look at with with hatred?" I suddenly said.

"I've been told that my parents were traitors, and that they were spies. I didn't know what was going on because I was too young and too gullible. How do I know? Everyone that I see tells me how awful my parents were. They say you should be dead just like them! Or 'why did your parents steal the scrolls!' They blame me for their actions. Like hell, I didn't even know what was going on. My parents were then killed by some bandits, I believed that they were haired by some people from this village. They were killed in front of me... Also you've heard about the curse around here right?" He looked at me with sadden eyes. I shook my head.

"...Well everyone says that it's my parents spirits, so they can have for their revenge... but I would like to believe it's not true. They hate me because of this curse, this hate me because I exist." He clinched his teeth and fist. Tears rolled down his cheeks. I came in for a hug but he backed away.

"Since you've already told your story, now it's my turn." I smiled.

Yato's POV
She lost her loved ones and has a demon inside of her? Well we are kind of the same then. She didn't cried, she only smiled, but in her eyes I could see that she's broken inside.

"You're bad a lying you know?" I smirked.

"Funny, a friend of mine told me the same thing." She laugh softly. I blushed a little.

"I could teach you one or few things from my experience Yato." She grabbed my sword. "You just need to get faster with your moves y'know? Study your opponents moves a little and see what's their next move is gonna be. Be more flexible too," she winked.

First Person
"So tell me Yato, what's your dream?"

He smiled and said "I want to get acknowledged by everyone! I don't want to live some burden off of my parents anymore, I want to show them that I'm a true samurai! Also, I want some hot babes when I get famous as well" he laughed.
I threw a rock.

What a loser.