Love Is In The Air

A/N: hold your wigs, cuz it's gonna get snatched today! Oof

Valientes Day
There was a huge festival going on around this village, I figured I would just stay at home and hang out with Yato, but that later changed. I saw a paper airplane on my bed. I opened it up.

Get up and get ready!
Today we will be going to the festival! As friends!! Hahaha but please! I just want to show you before/ if you ever leave here. I want to show you a great time here!
~ A Guy you know

I smiled and blushed a little. I got ready. I put on makeup, put my hair into a bun with bands in the side, and wore a red floral kimono dress that mom gave me. I never got to wear it but nows the time!
I walked down stairs.

(A/N: Creds to the artist who made this beautiful artwork, I didn't draw this)

"Escude me miss, i think your very... how do I say? Sexy!" Gramps winked.

My eyes darken. I punched him in the face.

"Pervy gramps what the hell!?" He apologized and apologized. Someone knocked on the door. I opened. It was Yato all dashed up. He always looked cute, but this time this tops everything.

His blues eyes were in shocked, his nose was bleeding.

"Oh god! Let me get you some tissues!" I ran to my room and grabbed some. I handed them to him. His face was even more red than before.

I can hear Jiraiya laughing in a distance. I shut the door. I wrapped my arm around his. It looked like we were a couple. This is kinda cute. I blushed a little.

Every guy was staring at us, but mostly at me. The girls with them seemed a little jealous hehe got em. It's not my fault that im fabulous. This is making me uncomfortable though. I clutched on yato's arm harder, but not too hard.

Yato's POV
She was squeezing my arm, I looked at everyone that was eyeing on her, I want to beat all of them up damnit.

"Hey!" A young man appeared "why are you with a loser like him?" He laughed. She looked annoyed and so did I.

"That's easy! He a lot more talented and interesting than you!" She snapped,"also he cuter than your bum ass!"

Zing.

We high fived on that statement. Wait did she called me cute? This is all going too well. The man's head dropped. We laughed.

We walked to a park that had cherry blossoms falling to the ground. She ran and span around the middle of the road. She's so happy. She's also so damn cute. Will she accept my feelings for her? Let's hope so.

First Person
Here we are.
Were where we first met.

We waited for the fireworks to come and replace the stars. I heard four pops I looked up and saw yellow, blue, purple, and white colors.

Are they fucking with me? I laughed it off.

Today was so fun! I loved this day, I've get to get the spotlight for once and got to be Yato's date.
AS A FRIEND!1!1!

More fireworks started to appear. Yato sat beside me. He was never this close.

"Y/n..." he suddenly said. "You've been the first one to ever be close to me. You're my one and only friend that saved me from the dark," he smiled,"all I'm trying to say after months and weeks, I just want to say... I love you. Until the day I die. I will protect you will my life. I just want you to be my girl. It's okay if you don't feels the same, I understand." He looked down to the ground.

I touched his cheek and turned his head towards me. I kissed him, he kissed back. His lips are so warm and soft, it almost felt right. We kissed for a long time, we the. stopped to take a breath.

"I love you too Yato."

I hugged him hard, I really did.