Assholes Detected

First Person
"Okay, I sense two coming out this way-" wait I sensed three five minutes ago, a sneak attack might be part of their process.

"Shit, okay team! Kakashi and I will be in battle... as for the rest of you," I don't think this is a good idea.

"watch your backs if anything comes your way." I winked.

I was in front of the team and Kakashi was on the back of the team, waiting for our enemies to make a move. I spotted one near the trees and one was in the bush, they all threw kunais at Kakashi and I.

Poof.

We were shadow clones, we're behind the enemies. We were in hand to hand combat. We retreated and tried figure out a plan to defeat these people.

"Anything y/n?" Kakashi kept an eye on his enemy. "I know that they're clones, but not normal clones, let's just use what we got! Don't hold back!" Kakashi nodded.

"Give me a boost Kakashi," I smirked. He bent down in order to let be stand on his hands. His hands were full of wind nature chakra that gives me the speed and strength to slaughtered anything that's in my way. He aimed me to my enemy and released me.

I flew across the forest and threw my soward to it, for it to get distracted dodging it.
It worked.

I formed my hand into a fist and punch it in the face. The enemy flew as broke broke a few trees. I teleport behind it but it managed to dodge the next move. It turned around and they... they don't have a face!? I saw the third clone running towards the team, I guess I have to finish here first

Kakashi POV
It's no use in using tijutsu, they're more masters than I am.
Something caught my eye. An extra clone? It's heading towards the team! They could manage. I hope.

I guess y/n was right, there's no time to waste! I have to use my chidori .

Third person
Kakashi made his hand signs and so did you. God this better work! You thought.

"Ransedori!"
"Chodori!"

They both hit them in the chest. Y/n's enemy flew and hit the tree. As she got up to him, it turned into a man?

Who is this? Y/n thought.

She tried to get intel but it's no use, the man was dead.
"Any intel y/n?" Kakashi asked. Y/n shook her head with disappointment.

"AHH!" Sakura screamed.

Shit, y/n and Kakashi snap their heads to the scream and headed towards there.

Naruto's POV
Price of cake.

"Multi shadow clone jutsu!"
I ordered them to charge this weird guy.
Damnit!

I watched as they destroyed every clone.

"Hm, you loser" Sasgay pitied me.
He looked at me with his red eye. Sasuke charged to them but he missed with all the shiruken and kunais he threw.

"Huh?"

No way! They're faster than Saskue! How can we beat these guys!

"AHHH" we looked behind where Sakura was, the enemy had a kunai near Sakuras throat! My blood boiled.

"Leave now or she'll die!" He ordered.

"Never! What do we do Saskue!?" He was more in shock than me.

"Snap out of it would you!?" I yelled in fear. He slowly moved the kunai to sakuras throat.
Damnit!

First Person
I saw Sakura being hostage and almost being killed
Good thing I marked all of them before we even left the village.

"See you there Kakashi!" I disappeared into the air. I was now part of the hostage.

"Mind if I take her now?" I held Sakura, I felt a little stab on my back, while I teleported where Naruto and Saskue were.

I bent down to Sakura...
"You okay?" She nodded. I looked at Naruto and Sasgay.

"Protect Sakura at all means, you guys will have a chance to help me out." I turned to the enemy.

"Y/n sensei your bac-" Naruto stated.

"this little tear doesn't bother me, I got this under control!" I turned around and smiled.
"Anyway, let's get down to business!" I hit my fist to my hand.

I ran with a kunai, he then threw some kunais, I jumped up and landed behind him with him noticing.

"Chodori!"

I heard lighting coming out of the ground. I turned around. Kakashi got hit on his arm, but eventually hit the enemy.

"Are you okay Kakashi?" I asked.

"Yes, don't worry about me now, worry about the enemy." I nodded. The enemy recover quickly? From that hit it's impossible!! I got a plan.

"Sasgay! Naruto!" They nodded.

I ran up to the tree where he was. I made a clone and continued running up the tree, while I teleported behind him. He fell for it. I punched him hard towards Naruto and Saskue.

"Fire style! Fireball jutsu!"
Flames came out of the Uchihas mouth.

"Uzumaki barrage!"
Naruto made many shadow clones and made a combo! I'm very impressed! He came up with that I bet!

The man was there and unconscious. I jumped out of the tree and see if he had some intel. I took off his mask and his torn cloak. It de-transformed.

"You guys are in danger! I was forced to do this or my family gets killed and I-"

paper bombs were being activated. What the hell

"Everyone scatter!" The team sattered.

The bomb went off. After the bomb went off we went back to the scene.

"Is everyone okay?" They all nodded.
"Of course we're okay y/n, it's team seven after all!" Kakashi smiled.

He looked quite dizzy, I ran up to him before he could fall to the ground.

I laid Kakashi down and examined him. He had poison in his arm, but it's slowly spreading, we'll have time to go to the village. I heal him there.

"We have to go back y/n sensei! Kakashi sensei isn't feeling so well!" Sakura whined. I laughed.

"No need for that, I'm a medical ninja myself, best one after lady Tusnade. Kakashi will make it. Isn't that right?" I looked at him worriedly. He chuckled lightly.

"of course!"

I helped him up and help him walk.
"I don't need help to walk y/n, I'm fine," I twitched my eye.

"fine." I let go of him and let him fell to the ground.
"Ok second thought... I do." It took us awhile to get there. But we finally made it.