Worried About You

Third person
It was still raining hard, lighting, and thunder still roaming. The caption ran to the hospital as he got to the village as he held y/n in bridal position.
"Move! Move!" The caption yelled. He then ran and jumped building to building. It caught everyone's eye. It caught the gang's attention too.

Kakashi's POV
Who are they carrying?

Guy, Asuma, Kurenai, Rin and I followed the Anbu man. We ran and ran. I then coughs a glimpse. I then stopped.
Y-y/n?

"What's wrong Kakashi?!" Guy yelled.

"What did you see?" Rin asked worriedly.

"You guys go on ahead! I'll meet you in the hospital, I have to go somewhere!" I left the group and went to y/n's residence.

"Be okay! Be okay! Damnit!"
I knocked on the door hard.

"Well hey there Kakashi! What brings you her-" I pull y/n's mom arm and took her towards the hospital.

"What the hell are you doing Kakashi!" She angrily yelled.

"Y/n's going to the hospital." I coldly said.

She then ran in front of me leaving me behind. Man she could run. As soon as we got the hospital sensei was already there.

Third person
"Is-is my baby okay?" Kushina cried softly.

"She's going to be fine Kushina, she'll still be knocked out for two days or three days, but she'll make it." Minato gave her a warm smile. Kakashi was gladly to hear that.

"Can we visit her?" Kureani asked in a sad tone.
"No but tomorrow you can," the doctor offered. They all left. Kushina and Kurenai cried, Minato and Amsuma confort them. Rin felt sad. Guy felt even sadder. Kakashi... well depressed knowing you're not okay.

The next morning every signal of them visited you. You're Mom and dad of course. Kurenai yes. And Kakashi well...

Kurenai's POV
As I stayed with y/n there was a knock on the door. Hm? It opened. Kakashi? He didn't say anything just put some flowers and a note on the side of y/n.

He kept on doing this until she woke up. Is he in love with her? Ooo Kakashi has a soft spot? Can't wait to tell y/n!