Sage Mode Check

Back to you

First Person
We walked to a near by forest. We stopped.
"Why did we stopped?" I am confusion.

He summoned a huge toad and another one.
"Hop on y/n, we're going to a little trip" he smirked. "Reverse Summoning Jutsu!"

Wait wha-

POOF

I fell off the toad.
"Welcome to Mount Myōboku y/n, where all your dreams come true, where you eat great amounts of bugs and slugs." I think I'm going to vomit.

"Welcome back Jiraya boy" i looked down.
"Who's this little cute toad," I said as I bent down to the toad. He hit me with his cane.
"Ow!" I yelled in pain.

"Who's this girl?" He sounded quite cranky.
"Ah ha!" The green old toad finally realized something,"you must be the child of prophecy! Welcome! Welcome! We shall take you to the great sage toad."

"Uhh" I looked at pervy gramps, he shrugged while him smirking. What kind of a joke is this?

After a few minutes we came in to this so called "Great Sage toad."

"Ah, welcome y/n, I believe?" I nodded.

I bowed down with a knee, "Great Sage! I am not the one who you want. I am no child of prophecy! I believe I can't do such thing! But I could try if you want, for my generation at least. I could or we could find the true child of prophecy, that could change the Shinobi world for good!" He chuckled lightly than began to choke.

"Hehe, Im surprised you've said no. You're the first one to deny. But no child of prophecy is perfect. I mean look at Jiraya over there, he hasn't accomplished one bit." I laughed while he fell at the comment.
"... But if you're welling to try, let's get you training!" The two elder frogs took me outside and gave me some tips.

"First trip is to stand still y/n dear, with the first few tries you might almost turn into a toad, but we'll prevent that." Fukasaku assured.

"Got it!" I nodded.

"Once you've mastered you must go up there and balance yourself up there," he said as he pointed to the pointy mountains.

Third  Person
The second day of your try was good. Red and orange colors were around within your eyes.  You've took off your anbu armor and put on a tank top with some sort black leggings. Did you fall? Surprisingly no. Not at all.

You stayed up there over the night. Suddenly memories of the village and the Massacre came in your head.
Naruto crying. Minato and Kushina dying right in front of your eyes.

First Person
I opened my eyes and I noticed I was about to fall to my death. Thanks to my chakra control I stood on the mountain, watching my brick platform fall to the ground.

I can't keep on having these thoughts. I need to move! Nothing can get back that I've already lost.

I ran down the mountain and tried to find a tree to rest on. It was night. The moon and stars were beautiful. Tears were coming out of both eyes. Damnit. I grabbed the book that Percy gramps got me.

"Make Out Paradise... by yours truly, the most handsomest man in the world Jiraya." My eye twitched. How cocky. I read the first five chapter then fell asleep.

Jiraya's POV
I walked to see if y/n is still up there. Boy was she determined. Just like both of her parents. I smirked.

Hm? The platform was broken into pieces but no sign of y/n. Where could she be?

I spotted her sleeping on the tree.
I then saw my beautiful Novel on y/n face. She's been thinking about it again.

"Well! I see that you're enjoying my newest Novel!" I yelled joyfully.

"Huh!? What!? Oh this? Haha I mean... i wouldn't call it good... it's okay I guess." She's totally lying. I could see guilt in her eyes and she blushing unexpectedly. I never knew she had this perveyness in her.

"You look so damn creepy having that smile on you! What the hell were you thinking?" Gosh did she looked scary. Just like Kushina and Tusnade. I shivered through my spin.

"Anyways, come and eat!" It looked like she wanted to throw up but she held it in. She maned up, she's kinda manlier than Minato, but in a good way.
When we finished I then decided to train her more jutsu's with her sage mode. Hm her sage mode comes with a red cape? Nice.