What A Feast

Naruto ran.
"I win! You owe me ramen y/n." I laughed with doubt. I looked at Kakashi and see if he was doing fine, he looked tired, and so was I.

I walked in the village, I noticed a class was started at the corner of my eye.

"you see kids, being a simrai is the noblest thing to do, you don't have to be smart but you do have to be wise... anyways, I'll show you some move what my old friend taught me!" Yato winked at the young children. I giggled lightly.

You're still the same.

I heard my stomach rumbling, Kakashi laughed. His stomach was starting to rumble too, it spread throughout the team, like if it was a disease.

"You know what? We'll check in with lord Yato tomorrow, we need food and rest right now," I calmly said. They all agreed to that.
"Okay new mission, Sakura, Saskue, Naruto, bring us food for us to eat. I have to take Kakashi to the hotel and treat his wounds."

"Okay!" They all said and dan into the town.
As we got to the hotel, he climb on the bed and laid there for me to examine him.

Wait! I forgot something! I hit my forehead, I wrote a note:

Bring Kakashi sensei some Miso eggplant soup, that's one of his favorite, and as for me being anything, I would literally eat anything. Also here's some money, get whatever you want to eat! My treat!

I summoned a small toad and sent it where Naruto and the gang might be. Now back to work.

Naruto's POV
"WHAAT!?" I yelled," you mean y/n nor Kakashi has given us money to buy any food? How can we-" I smirked evilly, I felt a punch on my head.

"I know what you're thinking Naruto!" Boy did Sakura looked scary when she mad.

"AHHHH!" She looked scared.

"Huh?what? What!?" She was pointing in my head. I grabbed the thing that was on my head.

"It's just a toad," I said quietly, huh? It has a note and pouch.
"Yes! Money to finally eat!" I was so relived.

First Person
I examined to see if the poison was spreading. It was but slowly. It's messing up his chakra.

"Uh Kakashi, mind if you take your jacket and shirt off?" He nodded. He took off his jouinin jacket then his shirt, I looked away, knowing me I would blush like crazy.
I took a deep breath. I took off his headband as well.
I cleaned off the dry blood from his arm with alcohol. He signed in pain.

"oops sorry." I laughed. Damn I need a bowl.
"I'll be back i need to get a bowl." I ran. I came back with a bowl with water.

"You might feel pain when I do the proceder." I warned. I cut his arm a little more and began to scoop out all the poison that was left.

Good thing I made anecdotes for this type of poison. I got all of the remaining poison out and put it on the bowl.

"You might feel a little pinch Kakashi." I mumbled.

"what?" I stabbed the needle into his arm. I tied a bandage on to his arm, and healed the rest of his wounds. He ruining low on chakra. He really needs to rest.

"Why so serious y/n?" Kakashi chuckled lightly.

"Well-" i snapped out of the world I was and noticed that he was really muscular, my face turned red.

"It's getting a little hot don't you think hehe," I ran to the window and opened, I need to get it together.

I noticed Naruto and team were completelying back. Yes finally.

"Anyways Kakashi you need to rest, you're running low on chakra, the poison was taking your chakra out of you slowly. Also it would take a few day for you to regenerate more of your chakra..." he looked disappointed, "but that's where I come in, I'll lend some of my chakra and you'll be fine in now time!" He shook his head,

"no y/n, don't do such thing, I refuse to take your chakra." I sat beside him.

"look Kakashi, I want to and I have too!"

"Stop being this complicated yn!" Our faces were close, I look into his eyes...

"okay fine," I got out of his face and shrugged.

"Okay goo-" I knocked him out.

"Yeah no, i think the fuck not." I looked at him and laughed.

"You're the one that's complicated," I covered him with a blanket.

Y/n! Kakashi! We're back!" Finally I'm starving!

Sakura's POV
Y/n came out of the room and closed the door behind her. Kakashi looked knocked out that's for sure. Y/n senseis eyes glowed.

"so much food! Why?"

"We didn't know what to get ya so we got everything, we also got Kakashi senseis soup!" Naruto explained.

"Okay everyone dig in!" We ate and ate, but I couldn't help but think about Kakashi sensei.

"Y/n sensei... is Kakashi going to be alright?" I softly spoke.

"He's going to be okay! Don't forget that I'm a medical ninja after all. I'm one of the best y'know!"

"Wow y/n sensei you're so cool!" Naruto exclaimed.

First Person
The only foods that were left was deserts, some sweets. Everyone ate them soundly except Sasgay.
"Won't you like some dongo?" I offered.
"No, I'm not a fond of sweets." He explained without emotion. I chuckled a bit.
"You are just like kakashi my dear boy, sweetless and a loner..." Sasgay's head dropped.

Naruto was laughing, looks like he's enjoying this roasting session.
I looked at kakashi's miso soup, it would be ashamed if it got cold... I took it and ate.

"Wait wait! You tricked us y/n sensei! That was meant for kakashi sensei!" Naruto yelled.

"It was getting cold y'know! So somebody's going to have to eat it!" I punched him on the head, "let me eat in peace!" I finished the soup, the sun was setting, "you know what, what don't you guys go out and have fun! There's lots of fun things to do here y'know!"

"Oh Sasuke, we could have a date night!" Sakura grabbed his arm.

"Hey! What about me? How about you and I go on a date and leave saskue alone!" Naruto leaned on the two.

Boy this really does look familiar, were Obito, Rin, Kakashi, and I like this? Sasuke then pushed the two off, now that was really rude.

"Y/n sensei help us!" The two yelled. I started to walk to we're kakashi was.

"uh look at the time! I should be checking on your sensei right now!"

They both frowned,"but I'm sure you guys would figure it out. It's team 7 after all!" I exchanged them a thumbs up.
I closed the door.
Phew that was a close one.