Chapter Four - Alexandria

Song of the chapter - Stronger Than Ever by Raleigh Ritchie

Blair

It has been four weeks. Four weeks since Grace has left me. Since she has taken her very own life to save mine. I haven't eaten for two weeks now. I've always been on the run from the walkers. I was officially by myself again. The woods were quieter since the past few days. For all I know, I could be walking around in circles. The sun is getting lower and lower. I need to find a place soon. I was tired, dirty and emotionally lost. 

Just as I thought my luck had run out, I finally saw an exit from the woods I have roamed for weeks. I slowly walked out from them and my eyes couldn't believe the sight. I felt as if I had to pinch myself. But it wasn't any dream. I saw gates and a secure perimeter. Another thing that caught my eye was the big sign saying, Alexandria. That was the name of this hopefully, sanctuary.

I spotted a guy on the tower just above the gates and he was either Chinese or Korean. I didn't know what. "LONE GIRL!" He yelled from the tower and I didn't know if he was talking to me or someone else. I didn't walk any closer due to being very suspicious about this place. Suddenly, another guy came up beside him with Jet black hair and a police outfit on, maybe. 

"Why are you here!?" He called down and I didn't know whether to keep silent or introduce myself. I hesitated for a moment and thought, talking would be the best idea if this was such a good place after all. "To gather myself. Just like everyone else!" I shouted up to the two men. They both turned to each other and I shifted uncomfortably. I didn't know if they were saying bad things or maybe even planning to hurt me. 

"How many walked have you killed?" The guy questioned me and I didn't know how to answer this. Was this a trick question? Or am being really stupid. "I-I don't know. As many as I have to be here today." I shouted and he nodded. "How many people have you killed?" He shot it right back at me. 

One. One had saved me. But she died so technically I had killed her but by my own hands, none. "None." I said and he squinted his eyes at me. "Why?" "I've never had the chance to leave my old camp." I spoke and he nodded. Suddenly, the man disappeared and it was just the Korean or Chinese guy on the watch tower. 

I heard sudden metal poles or something clashing together. The gates to Alexandria opened for me and once they opened my mouth gaped open seeing multiple people and houses. The man with the black hair stood beyond the other three people with him. A boy with the brown sheriffs hat caught my eyes. He eyed me up and down. He was very handsome but I couldn't be thinking about this right now. 

The other man had a cross bow and shaggy brown hair. He looked like a trouble maker but a good one. There was an old woman, smiling. She must be happy to always have new people here. She was very well and fit due to it being the apocalypse.

"I'm Rick Grimes, That's Daryl Dixon, Deanna and my son, Carl Grimes." Rick pointed towards the boy with the hat. They had identical eyes. Crystal blue and reflective eyes. "What's your name?" Deanna asked me and I stared at her. "My name is Blair Jones." I spoke up and she nodded. "Well Blair, I hope your going to stay here for a while." She smiled at me and I nodded slightly. 

I felt disgusting standing beside men and woman with clean and not dirty clothes and hopefully it can all change. Hopefully I can change. But I knew one certain thing about this place. I was not sharing any information about my dad, Negan. Maybe they know him and then that'll give a bad reputation on me.