You like me?

The tug on my hair was so hard I fell. I looked up to see Dina. DIna was a cheerleader who also plays on my soccer team. She hogs the damn ball half the time until she gets knocked over and cries. She has long fake blonde hair and perfect teeth.

"Hey bitch Matt asked me to prom because he doesn't want to go with a charity case." she says.

"Oh yea sure I'm the charity case. Last time I checked my house was bigger and my brothers threw the biggest parties." I snapped . I don't ever like to brag but the wicked bitch of the West started it. I closed my locker and walked to 5th period. Which I had with Taylor.

"Oh jesus what happened to your hair?" He askes

"ugh I didn't have time to fix it  cause Dina pulled my hair and today is just ugh." I said slamming my head on the desk.Taylor pats my back as Mrs.Mancini walks in.

"Okay class today we are partnering up. So find you partners and start reading chapter 5."

Taylor wiggles his eyebrows which was his signal that he wanted to be partners.

"Mr.Caniff would you like to be my partner?" I asked in a terrible british accent.

"I would be delighted Miss.Grier." He replies in a better accent than mine.

I giggle and we start reading chapter five. I look up and Taylor looks at me.

"I never realized how pretty you are." He says with a smile......

A/N.

I'm sorry its really short. Tomorrow if I don't go to the beach I will update again . And another sorry for the cliff hanger. Ily!!